14. The Party and help from the Mukami Brothers

Cordelia and Arisu switched bodies, and everything is starting to get crazy. Cordelia (Or Arisu if you want) decided to make a party for the Sakamaki brothers and Yui for working hard. And so everyone was changed, and even Arisu (Cordelia). She wored a dark red mermaid dress with a white design on the waist, and on the dress. She even wored ruby red shoes, white jewelry,  and curled her hair with a designed white hair clip. Everyone was waiting for her at the ballroom, and there she was coming down the stairway. Yui was shocked of how Arisu (Cordelia) looks, and for Ayato, Laito, Kanato, Reiji and Shu... There mouths dropped to the floor. Especially Subaru, even through they kissed at the garden, makes him like he wants to kiss her more. When she reaches to the bottom, Subaru came to her saying " You.. Are.... Beautiful." " Thank you Subaru.. I really appreciate your offer." Arisu (Cordelia) said. Until Subaru gave her a confused face. " What is it??" Arisu (Cordelia) said. ".... Nothing. Care for a drink??" Subaru said. And she nodded, until Subaru gave Arisu (Cordelia) his arm, and they both went to drink some blood in the fountain. Subaru thought ' Why is Arisu a different person?? She's acting weird??... Oh well, just my imagination.' And for Arisu (Cordelia), she thought ' Now that my nephew thinks that I'm Arisu,  he doesn't know that the real one is dying and I will stay in this body... forever..' And she smiled evilly to herself.

A few meters at the back of the mansion, the real Arisu (Who is now Cordelia) was laying in the roses with blood all over her body. From head to toe.. She wasn't herself anymore. She layed there for about 20 minutes, and after those 20 minutes, she had tear coming out from her bruised face.. But that's when she heard voices. " Do you think this is the perfect time to do this Yuma??" " It is!!! What does it look like!!!" She opened her eyes, and they were not red.. but green. She stood up, and for 1 minute... her wounds and injuries were healing fast. Until she said " I think I know who that is??" She got up, and she tip toed to the corner. Until she saw.... THE MUKAMI BROTHERS!!!!!!!! She was relieved to see them, until she got a plan to stop Cordelia at once. Until about 10 seconds, the Mukami Brothers turned to Cordelia (Arisu) and Yuma screamed " AHH!!!!! CORDELIA IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!" " Yuma I'm not Cordelia it's me!!!! Arisu!!!!" Cordelia (Arisu) said. And Azusa, Ruki, Yuma, and Kou gave her a confused face. Until Ruki said " Stop lying you witch.. You were the one that killed Yui in the first place." " If you think you're the real Arisu Yoshioka, PROVE IT!!!!!" Kou said. " Well.... Let's try a quiz shall we??" Cordelia (Arisu) said. "... Okay. Begin!!" Azusa said. " Which hand does Arisu write with?? Her left hand or her right???" Cordelia (Arisu) said. " I know that question, she writes with her right." Kou said. " Correct.. And does she pick up a cup on her left hand, or her right??" Cordelia (Arisu) said.

" She picks up a cup the same hand what she writes." Ruki said. " Correct... Last question.. Which of us is stronger, Me?? Or 'Arisu'." Cordelia (Arisu) said. " EASY QUESTION!!!!! ARISU OF COURSE... SHE PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuma said. " Are you sure??" Cordelia (Arisu) said. " Positive...." Azusa said. "... Prove it." Cordelia (Arisu) said with a smile on her face. And they all went to the mansion to see the fake Arisu, and Subaru. The real Arisu thought ' Now that my plan A passed, it's time for plan B.. Get inside the mansion, and tell everyone that The fake Arisu is not real.. Because it's me...'

To be continued....