8. Arisu's Vampire Bodyguard

Arisu, Yui, and the brothers were heading to night school. And when they arrived, Arisu was shivering. Kanato said " Arisu,, Are you scared?" " No... I'm just a little nervous to be coming back to school again. That's all." Arisu said. " Don't worry.. It'll be fine." Reiji said, " Thanks Reiji." Arisu said. And he gave him her warm sweet smile. Then Reiji said " Do you have your scedule?" " Yes I do.. Do we always have to be prepared?" Arisu said. " THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody believes me." Laito stood up giving a big shoutout. " Gay bipolar." Arisu said. " What are we waiting for let's go." Ayato said. And everyone agreed and left. Arisu started to go to her classes. History, health, english, even art and P.E. She really had a blast coming to night school. But when she was trying yo get some stuff in her locker. She felt a strong force surrounding her. She stood there quietly for 10 minutes..... Then she slammed the door heard, and she gor a throwned knife. Arisu looked at her hand, and it healed quickly.

She looked up and saw 3 guys looking at her saying " Well well.. Look what we have here. A beauty?" " I am not a beauty, leave me alone you assholes." Arisu said while she did a fast backflip. " What's the matter? Trying to leave us?" Another boy said trying to hug her tight. " WOULD YOU ALL LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!" Arisu said. She tried to punch him. But until one of the guys was choking her. She was about to pass out until.... SMASH!!!! The wall has cracked. And when the 4 looked up, it was Subaru. He looked upset to them saying " Get your frickin hands off her." " What? Who are you!!" One of the guys said. And Arisu kicked there balls, and did a frontflip. The 3 guys were allscared, so they all ran away. Arisu sighed softly and turned to Subaru " I thought you were at class, you know I should've done this myself." Arisu said. " Then what was with your choking sound?" Subaru said. And Arisu got surprised and looked away.

Subaru looked at her very closely. And without noticing, he went towards her and got her white hand. Arisu looked at Subaru, and he said "  If you really need help, just ask me. Because from now on. I'm your vampire bodyguard." " You sure." Arisu said. " Do I have to be mean to you too." Subaru said with his grumpy normal face. " *sigh* Alright, whatever you say. We better go to class." Arisu said. " Yeah let's go." Subaru said. And they both left to class.