3. Brothers with Memories

Arisu has fainted that Cordelia told her that she will take away her soul. But the weirdest thing that Yui saw was that the brithers had shocking faces. Yui didn't know why. 20 minutes later, Arisu woke up with a gasp. She looked left and right to see if Cordelia was back. And she sigh with relieve, she noticed that she was in the infirmary room. She said " That's odd." She stood up from the bed, and her legs were sore. she felt a little pain in her legs when she's walking. But when she reached the doorknob, and opened it. She noticed that the outside of the infirmary room, she took a few steps. And she heard a familiar voice. She used her vampire powers and ran 180 mph to reach the corner. " Teddy... what do you want to do." Arisu noticed that voice. It was Kanato, she took a little peek, and Kanato was walking across the hallway. And Arisu said "... K..Kanato?" Kanato stopped, and turned around at the infirmary room. Then 8 seconds later, Arisu came out of the corner. Kanato had a shocked face, he said " Arisu Yoshioka?... is it really you?" " Yes it's me." Her red eyes were staring at Kanato's purple eyes. Kanato took steps foward, and he got closer to Arisu. And all of sudden, Kanato reached out his hand,  and touched Arisu's cheek. Kanato had an un evil smile, he can't believe that she's real.

" I can't believe it.. you're alive." Kanato said. " Well duh.. I'm a vampire, and I fast.. but I am not a wimp anymore." Arisu said. " You were a wimp when you were little." Kanato said. " Don't even think about bringing that up please I am not in a mood by that." Arisu said. And Kanato laughed saying " Sorry, but that gives me memories.... come on Arisu,  let's go to the living room." Kanato said. " Alright, Alright I'm coming.. I'll make some candy tea for you." Arisu said. And he got Kanato's hand and we both went to the living room. When they made it, Arisu made Kanato a milk chocolate tea with chocolate chip cookies. When Kanato tasted the tea, he had a face that says 'WOW!!! This tastes incredible.' Kanato thanked her so much, and Arisu had a sweet smile on her face. Until Arisu said " Where is Yui and the your brothers, I thought they were with you." " I told them that I will take care of you when you wake up.. and they went shopping for clothes." Kanato said. " Well... I'm sure they will come back... once they come to the living room and sees me, they will cry and hug me like I'm a doll." Arisu said. " I bet they would." Kanato said. And all of a sudden, Arisu heard another familiar voice " Kanato I'm back!!!!!"

" I bet I know who's voice is that... Laito." Arisu said. " He's here." Kanato said. " I'll make the brothers blood tea.. and for Yui Cranberry tea." Arisu said, she stood up, and went to the kitchen to make some more tea. And 5 seconds later, Laito came in with 2 bags in his hands saying " Kanato don't tell me you were standing there and.... who made you that tea?" "... I can't tell, she might be making some tea for you too." Kanato said playing with teddy. " She?" Laito said. And he hardly pulled his chair, and sat down with an evil face. "... Laito do you know who she is?" Kanato said. " No but once she comes and gives my tea.. I will-" " KANATO WHAT'S WITH ALL THE RACKETS!!!!!!!!" And Laito was cut by Arisu with a tray that has tea. Laito's evil face has turned into a shocked face, Arisu said " Hello Laito.. I'm back." And she put down the tray with the tea.. And without noticing.... " ARISU!!!!!!!!!" Laito jumped on Arisu, and his fedora hat flew away, and his face was on her breasts crying. Kanato had a ' What the hell did he did' face to Laito. He said " I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR NOT DEAD!!!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!! YOU WERE LIKE A SISTER TO ME, BUT A PRETEND ONE!!!!!!!"  " There there Laito I know your happy to see me, but it's for my own good.." Arisu said patting his red hair. "... It's good to see you back doll-chan." Laito said when he stood up, and he was lending a hand to Arisu " And here it goes on with the stupid nicknames." Arisu said. And she put Laito's hand, and Laito pulled her to stand up.

" I made you some blood tea for you Laito.. you must of been thirsty." Arisu said. " I'm actually am doll-chan." Laito said. " Can you quit the nicknames Laito! It's Arisu!!" Arisu said. " I'm use to it... Arisu." Laito said. And she gave Laito the tea. When he taste it, he said "... wow.. this tea... is amazing!!" " Thank you.. I got it from my mother." And Kanato and Laito enjoyed Arisu's delicious tea..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hang in there everyone...

There's more memories that the brothers remember..

DON'T MISS IT!!!!!