Izuku(head): okay.. *jumps away*

-Timeskip-(LEAGUE secret hideout)
'everyone is seen outside of the league's hideout with izuku on his normal green hair'

Allmight: HEROES! *clenches his fists* ASSEMBLE..

Izuku: no allmight don't make a reference and marvel one at that i only make references okay?

'allmight ignored him and told him the plan about what they're gonna do'

Izuku: so basically im gonna knock on the door and say pizza delivery and then just boom?

Everyone: yeah

Izuku: *shrugs* ok i guess..

-Timeskip-(Inside)
'izuku is seen with winter on his shoulder for double the damage on the league'

Izuku: *cough* hmmm...

-Inside-
'toga and twice is seen playing chess and dabi is seen on the wall leaning against it the same as muscular shigaraki and kurogiri is seen on the bar'

Dabi: so-

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

Everyone: ?!

Twice: who's there? *Stands up*

Everyone: Twice no!

Twice: TWICE FUCKING YES!

???: Pizza delivery..

Everyone: .....

Shigaraki: okay? Who's the bucko who ordered pizza?

???: Don't worry shiggy this pizza ain't for you

Shigaraki: that voice?! No!

???: KITSUNE BLAST!

'The room gets blown up and leaving a massive hole on the side of the room that where was the door previously was'

Dabi: what the- ?!

'Izuku appears behind dabi and karate chops his neck to make him unconscious'

Shigaraki: *scared* y-you!

Izuku: heyyo im not yu im jayden *shakes his head* never mind let's rock! Winter!

Winter(Human): Hai!  KITSUNE COMET!

'a bunch of fireballs appear on top of the league making them get scared as hell'

Winter(Human): EXPLOSION!

'the comets explodes all over the leauge dealing big damage and then izuku uses'

Izuku: FOX HUNT!

'izuku immediately knocks out twice and toga while kurogiri was having trouble with the stun of winter'

I,W: this is easy...

???: Easy you say? *Shoots hand extenders*

I,W: ?!

'izuku immediately dodged an attack ftom the one and only mother fcker'

Izuku: All for one..

AFO: why hello there..

Izuku: why is everyone doing a damn reference... Winter go inside me..

Winter(Human): hai.. *goes Inside izuku's head*

AFO: kurogiri get them out of here...

Kurogiri: yes boss...

Shigaraki: But master!

'everyone except for izuku and AFO lasted and stayed and staring to eachothers eyes'

AFO: I'll give you an opportunity to not die here

Izuku: hmm? Why are you.thinking i will die? Your a sadist aren't you?

AFO: join me and together we will rule the wo-

Izuku: yeah yeah rule the world all the power will be mine i will be the supreme ruler you do know its not good to rule if your ruling by cruelty..

AFO: *tick mark appears* your really pissing me off young man..

Izuku: oh pissing? Ooh your pissing rn eww disgusting maybe go to the bathroom what the heck AFO..

AFO: THAT'S IT! *uses air pressure to push back izuku out of the building*

Izuku: huh.. did he forgot that i can also fly..

Winter(head): he's stupid..

AFO: i will make you mine IZUKU MIDORIYA!

Izuku: woah.. so she's a girl or he's just being a fucking yandere yaoi type lover i promise you he and allmight were together hahahaha

Winter(head): HAHAHAHA!

AFO/AM: YOUNG IZUKU/ MIDORIYA!

'all for one attacked izuku.midair and he just dodged and breaks the attack with a single kick'

Izuku: You wanna play dirty? *Closes eyes*

Two can play at that game

-jayden out