Provisional License Exam

-yo
--------------------------------------
-Ua hallways-
'Izuku, Bakugou and Todoroki is seen infront of eachother ready to fight but they felt an attack coming so izuku immediately dodged it and grabbed it'

Aizawa: Oi.. problem child of 1b let go of my support item before you burn it...

Izuku: Aizawa-sensei.. *lets go* gomenasai... I just need to keep my guard down with everything that happened you know?

Aizawa: *walks up to izuku* it's okay kid you have a lot of expectations don't waste it... You need to grow up.. *looks at katsuki and shoto* the same for you two as well..

B,T: *looks down* Hai... Gomen...

Aizawa: Now go home because we're going tomorrow morning to the provisional license facility

Trio: Hai!

-Timeskip-(afternoon)
'Izuku and Yui is seen practicing their quirks well mostly Yui she wanted to learn how to use her quirk on objects and not just herself'

Yui: Hmm... *Grabs a pencil* get bigger...

'Nothing happened on the first seconds until the pencil started growing rapidly almost filling the room but she didn't care Yui was so happy to complete it..'

Izuku: You did it Yu! *Hugs Yui* im so proud of you TwT

Yui: *hugs back* but it's not finished it yet i need more training...

Izuku: *smirks* That's my girl come on after you complete it your gonna be so strong!

Yui: Hai!

Winter(head): Izuku let me talk to her okay?

Izuku(head): ughmm okay?

'Winter goes outside of izuku's mindscape and begins to train yui in her mindscape'

I,Y: WHAT?!

Izuku: You can train Yui inside her mindscape? Why didn't you tell us this before? ;-;

Winter: because i wanted to have you guys spend some time together the fans wanted it right? *Winks*

I,Y: ???

Winter: *sigh* nevermind let's go!

I,Y: Yeah!

'After training Yui for like 7 hours it was now time to go to the provisional license facility but yui was super sleepy'

Izuku: Hey... Yu are you okay?

Yui: How am i supposed to be okay? You kept me up until the sun rises izu...

Everyone: *blushing* WHAT?!

Izuku: Woah woah! Phrasing! Phrasing! We were trainin-

Yui: Izu... My whole body aches.. what did you do to me?..

Everyone: IZUKU MIDORIYA!

Izuku: Who's Izuku? OwO

Winter(head): you already said that idiot

Yui: *Sleeps on his shoulder* i love you izu... Pervert...

Everyone: 💢💢💢

Izuku: Don't try me.. 😌🔪

Everyone: EEP! 😢

-Timeskip-(provisional license facility)
'after that one heck of a bus ride they finally arrived yui was hugging izuku and apologizing making a mistake'

Izuku: It's okay Yui let's just go.. *walks one step*

Everyone: Oh my god! Look it's the Kitsune from Ua!

Izuku: ....f#ck VK-sensei! Help! *Runs*

Everyone: We love you Izuku!

W,Y: WHAT?!

Winter: *goes outside* ICE FLOOR! *making the floor ice*

Yui: *grabs multiple pens* SIZE CHANGE! *makes the pen big af* GRAAA! *throws it* don't touch izu...

Everyone: 😢

Izuku: Wtf... Is going on?

Everyone(1-b): I don't even know anymore...

-Timeskip-(inside)
'Izuku and the gang is seen being the center of attention and Izuku is the center center of it making him an easy target from the start and finish'

Bored man: START! I don't care anymore i just want a nap

'Hearing that the walls around the student's drop to reveal a huge arena like biome the goal is to get some people targets by hitting them'

Everyone: Ikousou!

Winter: Senou!

Izuku: Demosonga dantame demosonga na hoda!

Everyone: Shut the heck up!

Izuku: OH REALLY?! *murder aura* let's see if you can try! FOX HUNT!

'izuku immediately eliminated half the people by using fox hunt and using his super speed'

Everyone: What the heck...

Izuku: Don't mess with me... Or your messing with my family.. UwU

'And after that everyone from class 1-b yes even monoma got through to the next round the teachers from the other school is sitting beside vk-sensei are sad while he was so happy'

Vk: THAT'S MY CLASS! MY BABIES! I'LL PROTECT YOU I PROMISE!

-Meanwhile-
'someone with a tuxedo and a little loli red haired girl is doing something and watching the competition'

???: Everyone here looks promising...

???: Ikr especially that midoriya kid..

???: Maybe let's have some fun today *laughs evily* before we eat ice cream of course la la la la

???: -_- wtf
--------------------------------------
Yo jayden here i just wanna say thanks for reading and thanks for the ones who actually voted from the poll this was highly voted and mirio to have ofa so byee!

-jayden out