Statement

(-outside 1'bs dorms-)
'Because of the commotion coming from the other dormatory the rest of the dorms also felt the impact of Chisaki's attack meaning 1-a felt it as well and now Bakugou and Todoroki is seen attacking head first even though Iida and Yaomomo refused them and just let the teacher handle the situation'

Kaminari: Are you two crazy?!

Mineta: Yeah you can get hurt! Or worst! Die!

Bakugou: You should die with that attitude of yours I don't even know why you got into
Class1-a in the first place you should have been replaced with anyone and it'll be better

Todoroki: Yeah like Midoriya he would be a better fit rather than a grape kid who doesn't know what to do than be a pervert and do nothing in his life

'This puts mineta into a state of crying in the corner like the kid he is and Iida is trying to make the two apolgize but to no avail'

Iida: That was rude and you know it! *Hands chopping intensifies*

Bakugou: What's also rude is relying on other people to do the problem for you when yoy already have the capability to help

Uraraka: Bakugou!

Yaomomo: Todoroki!

'They walk past the screams of the other classmates and then just walked out the door of their dorm'

Bakugou: I can't wait for the teachers to come to make a move! *Jumps and explodes towards Chisaki*

Todoroki: It'll only lead to more chaos being made because no one wanted to move.. *uses ice powers to launch him in the air* YEAAAHH! IM FLYING!

Bakugo: KOWABANGA BABY!

'Chisaki heard two screams as he looked up he saw bakugou and todoroki and they Immediately hit him straight to the face and chest leaving the other people dumpfounded as Aizawa was running towards the scene'.

Tetsutetsu Bakugou?

Kendo: Todoroki?

Vk: Vlad king!

Chisaki: GAH! *falls down* you two.. who are you? And why do you two look like flavors from a candy shop?

Bakugou: Oi oi oi.. why is this person so big? And mighty and why did he call us  candies?

Todoroki: That's what she said-

Bakugou: Shut up Smart ass!

Vk: Aizawa what's with your kids?

Aizawa: Their all problem children but i think it's time for you guys to know how strong we really are.. BAKUGOU! TODOROKI!

B,T: YES SIR!

Aizawa: Let's go.. *opens eyes* Time to make a statement..

 *opens eyes* Time to make a statement