Preparing for a festival

(-Hospital-)
'Eri is seen sleeping peacefully, dreaming about what mirio and izuku said to her about a festival and something about sweets and apples'

Eri: *sleep talking* CaNdy AppLE... 💤

'As the scene changes to the man who heard it was non other than Dadzawa himself checking the kid to see if something happened to the kid as he heard her say this he just smiles and leaves'

Aizawa: Well.. i guess i can make an exception for a kid..

(-Next Day-)
'Class 1-b is seen sitting down and Vlad-king sensei infront with both Izuku and Kendo beside him'

Vk: Okay! So the School festival is right around the corner any suggestions on what this class should do?

'As everyone raises their hands and voices to say something Izuku heard something about a 'Roleplay' and it hit him on the head like a winter'

Monoma: How about a roleplay?

Vk: Hmm okay2x decent answer *writes the suggestion* anything else?

Setsuna: How about a Cafe?

'The boys imagined a cafe and blushed except for Izuku who was talking to winter all this time because they have a plan later to see Eri'

Yui: How about cooking something and selling it to stalls outside the building?

Vk: And another good answer!

Ken,Set: HEY!

'As the couple more answers go to the board they have decided to have 2 things on there and that is a Roleplay and Food'

Vk: Get y'all voting! I need to go and all of you are dismissed as well!

Everyone: HELL YEAH!

'As everyone runs out the door the only person left was Izuku as he was looking at the board and just walks out to see someone waiting for him'

Yui: Zuzu! *Pats his shoulder* How are you? Why do you look so tense?

Izuku: Well.. you see it's kinda complicated.. but anyways im gonna go to the hospital to visit Eri do you wanna come?

Yui: *gasp* I WOULD LOVE TOO!

'As they both hold hands towards the hospital they heard someone yell 'AYIIEEE' (if you know you know filipinos) and they got annoyed and chased the person'

Iz,Yu: COME BACK HERE!

Random 2: IM SORRY! (T-T)

'As they finished that session their ready to see the bean that is Eri, as they walked inside the hospital and as Izuku said'

Izuku: Can we please visit Eri?

Staff: Eri? Oh Eri Aizawa? Well she's on the second floor room 202 knock before you enter please *smiles*

'As the staff member said that Izuku and Yui was shocked and they both thought about the same thing'

Izu,Yu(head): D-DID S-SHE JUST SAY ERI AIZAWA?!

Winter(head): I know someone was gonna adopt her heck if no one was i was gonna adopt her to be my own daughter and teach her the ways of the kitsune

Izuku(head): You mean the ways of being an otaku?

Winter(head): Shut up

'As Izuku and Yui goes upstairs as they came looking for the room number as they finally found it as they knock they hear voices inside'

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Aizawa: *opens the door* Oi- oh it's just you two.. come in

Izu,Yu: Y-yes sir!

Aizawa: So what are you doing here? Is there something you need?

Izuku: No we just liked to visit Eri and besides i wanted to introduce Yu to her because she was curious

Eri: Hmm..*looks at yui* H-hi.. im Eri..

Yui: *smiles* Im Kodai Yui.. Izuku's girlfriend

Eri: *tilts her head* what's a girlfriend?

'As the room went silent Yui was about to continue until Aizawa used his quirk to make her shut up and it sure did'

Aizawa: It's nothing sweety you'll learn it when you get older ^^

Yu,Izu: Creepy...

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Okay i need your help

Roleplay

Or

Food stalls?

Answer please
-jayden out