12. Weak

(Y/n) pov:

It was a Saturday afternoon. I took my time taking a walk. I didn't have time to see my parents at all. I didn't want to start with my mom bullshit after the day at the principal office.

I needed to lie. I didn't want them to get in trouble because of my mom. She only did it for the money. She doesn't care about me. Only herself.

I was walking on a highway sidewalk. That is filled with trees. Cars barely drove here. It was quiet, but nice. It is a long sidewalk, and nothing very important happens here. But it does keep me interested. It takes me out of my train of thoughts.
My heart felt like it stopped beating, once I started to hear footsteps behind me.

"Hey friend~" Someone said in a husky voice behind me.

I stopped dead on my tracks. I already knew who it was. I just couldn't explain why he was here. I swallowed my spit, before digging my nails into my palms. I turned my body to the side.

Ethan was behide me. He had a small smirk on his face. He was standing a few feet away from me. His hair was a mess, and I could see a light red hand print on his left cheek. He then moved his eyes away from me, looking at something that was behind me.

I turned my body back hesitantly. I looked up making eye contact with Mark. He was two feet away from me. He was madly glaring at me. I then notice his friends behide him. The same friends from the office. They all also didn't look happy.

I slowly look down at the ground. My breathing was uncontrollable. I ignored the pain of my nails digging deeper in my palms. My heart was beating like a fast engine.

"Hey friend, how are you?" Mark said jokingly.

I knew he didn't mean it. I kept my mouth shut, while still keeping my eyes on the ground. I couldn't bare to look at anyone of them.

"Hey friend, my boyfriend asked a question." Amy came in.

I bit my bottom lip, ignoring her. I then thought of an idea, by turning to my left and walking my way to the other sidewalk. But before I can step foot on the road, Amy blocked my way.

"Where you going friend? Aren't we having a good conversation, just like what friend's do?" She gave me a fake sad look.

I looked away from her. I couldn't deal with this bullshit. All I want to do is punch her in the face, and be gone. But I know the second I do, I would be buried deep down into my grave.

"I guess our little friend can't talk." Mika then jumped in.

"She never can, only to people she thinks she can trust." Ethan also jumped in."Come on friend~ say something~" He continued.

I was still mute as a cat. I didn't to speck nor say anything. They didn't deserve my words, nor any of my time. I just want to go home.

"Hey! We're talking to you bitch!" Amy growled, before shoving me backwords.

I thought I would land on the rocky ground, but to my luck I landed a someone's chest. A hard chest. I quickly looked seeing Mark looking back down at me. He grabbed a hold on my both arms, keeping me still.

I whined as I tried to move away from him. But he was too strong. Within a second, I realized I was circled by his friends.

Before I knew what was going to happen, a fist landed on my left side face. It was Amy who did it. I groaned from the pain. I didn't cry, because I've felt worse then this. Just then, another punch was landed on my other side.

It kept repeating again and again. Blood was dripping from my nose and the side of my head. I can feel my face swelled up from all the punches. Mark still kept me still. I was too weak to fight back. Even if I wasn't, I still would've been weak to fought back. Everyone then joined Amy, as they kicked and punched me.

"She's so useless! She's not even trying to fight back!" Tyler shouted.

"M-maybe we should stop... she's not even worth our time!" Kate made everyone freeze of what she said.

I felt Mark's hands start to grip on me tighter. Everyone stared at her confused and furious.

"Excuse me, do you want to repeat that to me again?!" Amy furiously ask her.

"Well I just-" Kate got cut off.

"Why should we stop?! After everything she done to us!" Amy pointed at me.

I was confused about her actions.

"I'm grounded for two weeks because of her!" Amy continued.

I remember how spoiled she was.

"Yeah but-"

"My dad beat the shit out of me because of her!" Ethan cut her off.

I forgot he gets abused at home.

"She even got you in trouble! And you're defending her!?" Tyler also broke in.

"Babe... please-" Kat had worry in her eyes.

"Who's side are you on?" Sean asked, titling his head to the side.

There was silence. There was only the sound of my heavy breathing. Mark's grip was still tight on me. The blood of my nose was still dripping. Half of my vision was a blur. Everyone had expressions on their face that I couldn't read.
I don't know what they're thinking about. And I don't even want to know. I just want to go home.

"Maybe she's right... this is a waste of time..." Mika spoke, breaking the silence.

Everyone's heads snapped to her. Mika ignored their looks. She gazed at the floor having a look of guilt. A look of guilt that got me confused.

"A.. a waste of t-time... wh-what the fuck do you mean!?" Ethan sounded out of breath.

"What I mean is 'BABE'." Mika made a sarcastic voice on the word. "Is that... a-aren't you tired.. of mistreating and bullying the same person over, and over, and over?"

Everyone had confused on their faces. Mark's grip got tighter on me. I softly sucked my teeth in pain. I know when I go home, I'll see a huge bruise on both my arms.

"So you're saying...?" Sean lips were on a thin line.

"Maybe we should... stop."

"Who made you think you were in charge!?" Amy spoke.

"I didn't say I was in charge." Mika answered.

"Yeah... but you're choosing that we should stop."

"Because I want to help you guys."

"Help us with what!?" Tyler questioned.

"To become better humans." Mika answered with no hesitation.

Silence rose again. It was starting to get annoying.
In less then twenty seconds, I was hardly thrown to the ground. I moan in pain by the connection my chest made with the hard concrete ground. The bruises on my stomach and chest began to hurt more then before.

"Better humans? Better HUMANS!? You're saying that, when you were the one who join us into hurting her! And now you regret it!?" Mark finally spoke up.

Mika flinched by his loud sudden words. Hate to admit, but so did everyone else.

"Baby... Mika... please tell me that the words Mark is saying is not true." Ethan made a disgusted and confused face.

"Maybe... " Kat cut in. "Maybe what Mika is saying is-"

And that was it. My ears began to ring. My head felt like it spinning around. I stomach felt like it was squeezing in a tight knott. I turned my head in pain, to still see them talking.

Mark looked furious. Amy looked concerned. Ethan looked like he had regrets. Everyone else looked like they are having second thoughts.

My vision started to become blurry. Everything was so quiet.

Great. I'm going to pass out again.

But before everything can become pretty blurry, I could see that everyones heads turn to me. They just stood there. Looking at me. Before they could anything else, everything become all black.

AGAIN.