𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔾𝕠 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

Start from the beginning

You both went to your parent's house to pick up a gift for Jotaro, but you told him it was for your niece.

Jotaro was surprised to see you park in front of a mansion, "okay Jotaro stay here, while I'll go get the gift for my niece." Jotaro nodded as you got off the car.

While you were talking with your parents, Jotaro decided to get off the car and explore your house.

Looking around your house, Jotaro finds a room full of plushie of ocean animals. He quickly went in and looked around, then spotting a dolphin plushie, big as a two-story house, laying in the middle of the room. Jotaro then ran towards the dolphin plushie and laid down on it.

What he didn't know that your mother found him and watched him, sighing to herself as they now have to find a new present for him.

Josuke Josuke was looking at your fish tank while tapping on the glass, he was waiting for the package from Amazon since it contains something he wanted badly

Josuke
Josuke was looking at your fish tank while tapping on the glass, he was waiting for the package from Amazon since it contains something he wanted badly.

He then heard a 'ding' and saw you walking towards the door and opening the door to grab the package.

Closing the door, you walked away to go and get wrapping paper for Josuke presents, that was when you saw two hands grabbing the package and snatched it as the little boy ran for his life while you were chasing him "Josuke Higashikata!"

Giorno
You were surprised to see Giorno in front of your door with a ladybug back ag and frog-shaped suitcase.

You quickly let him and he explained why he was in front of your house. Due to his abusive parents, he quickly packed all of his stuff and stole a bit of money, and ran away in the early morning before his parents woke up. So now he lived with you.

This brings us to the present day where you are buying gifts for Christmas this year, but the thing is you have to buy some another time due to...how do I say it...Ummm...

Your cart is full of frog plushies since Giorno wanted some as a gift and decoration for his room.

Jolyne You were walking around the toy store with Jolyne next to you, "Hey mom, when are we going to get something for me?"

Jolyne
You were walking around the toy store with Jolyne next to you, "Hey mom, when are we going to get something for me?"

You looked at Jolyne as she grinned at you, "soon Jolyne... soon." You looked away while Jolyne frowns in disappointment.

"Fine then I'll go find one." Jolyne mutters and walks away.

You went to check-out center until you noticed Jolyne was missing, You looked around trying to find Jolyne. Yet you couldn't leave since you were in the line and you were about to pay.

"Jolyne?! Oh gosh were is that girl...?" You muttered, you looked around the place. Until you heard a voice, "mom!!!" You looked at your left and saw Jolyne running towards you.

"Jolyne! Where were you?!" You yelled-whispered, "I was looking for this!" Jolyne showed you a plushie of a cute butterfly.

"... okay you can have it." You carried Jolynr and went to the check out.