𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤|| ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

JosukeYou groaned as you saw your favorite vase being shattered into millions of pieces

Josuke
You groaned as you saw your favorite vase being shattered into millions of pieces. Josuke peeked through the doorway and looked at your dismay face.

"What happened, mom?" asked Josuke walking towards you "well the vase got shattered due to me bumping into the table..."

"Oh... I can fix it!" "honey I appreciate your kindness, but you can-" you were shocked to see the vase glow when Josuke touched it and all a sudden all of the pieces started to go back together.

That's when you noticed there was a ghostly figure hovering over Josuke they had a blue and pink color scheme with hearts spread across, "Josuke!! Behind you!" Josuke turned around and saw his ghostly friend. "Oh, you mean heart men?" "Heart men...?" confusion was written all over your face 'has Josuke met them before?'

To cut it short, Josuke had to explain to you how and where he met his stand.

Giorno Finally, your shift is over! Now you could go back home and spend time with your son

Giorno
Finally, your shift is over! Now you could go back home and spend time with your son. You went straight to your car and drove off to pick up your son from school.

Giorno meanwhile, was showing off the new ability he had discovered "do it again! Do it!" screamed Mista "okay! Okay!" Giorno went to grab a leaf and started to glow that's when his stand Golden Experience appeared next to Giorno.

The leaf then turned into a butterfly and fluttered away a lot of people started to clap at the neat trick Giorno had made. Golden Experience went behind Giorno since he was a bit shy.

While you were standing far away from them, but you saw everything. The butterfly flew towards you and placed itself on your nose.

Giorno looked over in your direction and waved goodbye to his friends and classmates while running away towards you.

You didn't know if you should bring it up or not.

Jolyne After seeing Star Platinum, she was now nervous about seeing him since she didn't know she had a stand

Jolyne
After seeing Star Platinum, she was now nervous about seeing him since she didn't know she had a stand.

Sitting down on the couch, Jolyne was watching her favorite Tv show, "Spongebob."
Jolyne wanted to get her apple juice, but it was too far away and she didn't want to get up.

"Ugh! I wish I could stretch my arm to get anything I wanted!" Jolyne crosses her hands and wore a grumpy face.

Jolyne felt something on her hands, she slowly looked down and screamed as strings came out from her arm. She looked around trying to find as she began to cry.

She felt her arm disassembled and looked at it, slowly she grabbed her disassemble arm. She slowly went up to the strings and softly touched the strings.

"What is this...?" Jolyne whispers as her tears stopped. She looked at the apple juice that was on the kitchen counter. "Hmm." Jolyne looked at her disassemble arm and smirked.

Jolyne placed her hand on top the couch and glared at the juice, "okay arm, go get that juice!" She threw her arm towards the kitchen.

It didn't work. It fell onto the floor not even close to the kitchen.

Jolyne frowned and sighs in defeat. Until there was a blue aura glowing next to Jolyne. She turned towards the glow and saw a blue creature.

"Who are you?!" Jolyne looked at the blue creature with shock, it reminded her of that purple man.

The creature crawled off the couch and grabbed Jolyne's arm and took it to the kitchen where it grabbed the apple juice.

They took it back to Jolyne and attached the arm back again to Jolyne's body.

Jolyne looked at her arm and touched to make sure it was attached, "woah...THATS SO COOL!" Jolyne hugged the creature and looked at them.

"Hmm... what should I call you..." Jolyne looked around the room and saw your phone playing the beginning of 'Stone Free.'

"How about— Stone Free! Yes, that sounds awesome!" Jolyne clapped her hands together and smiled at Stone Free.

Though her eyes were a bit weird. Jolyne looked at the coffee table and saw some pair of sunglasses. "Hey about this!" Jolyne grabbed the sunglasses and placed it on Stone Free's face.

"There you're now cool!" Jolyne crossed her arms and smiled.

Meanwhile, you were standing in the kitchen shocked about what you just saw.