𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕

Jonathan Jonathan just came back from school, skipping back to his house he opened the door and hanging his school bag on the coat rack

Jonathan
Jonathan just came back from school, skipping back to his house he opened the door and hanging his school bag on the coat rack.

Jonathan closed the door and smelt some Italian food...you never make Italian food only if it's for special occasions. Jonathan walked towards the kitchen and heard laughter.

He slowly poked his head out to see you (thankfully) and a man with a weird hat and mustache, you both were laughing and talking to each other as the man was making spaghetti.

Jonathan was watching both of you until the man looked over in Jonathan's direction. Jonathan was embarrassed and stood still not knowing what to do.

You looked over in Jonathan's direction, "oh Jonathan! I guess you meet my friend!" "Oh...what's his name?" "My name is William Anthonio Zeppeli, but you can call William for short." "Okay! What are you cooking?" As William and Jonathan, we're talking and getting along. You felt like a side character, but that didn't matter you were happy they're getting along with each other.

Joseph Joseph was staring at Speedwagon making him a bit uncomfortable by being glared at by a little kid

Joseph
Joseph was staring at Speedwagon making him a bit uncomfortable by being glared at by a little kid. "What kinda relationship do you have with my mother?" Joseph asked.

"Joseph stop that! You're making Speedwagon uncomfortable!" Joseph grumbled as he stopped glaring at Speedwagon, you apologized for the behavior of Joseph, but Speedwagon laughs it off.

All-day long Joseph doesn't talk to Speedwagon that much only if he needs to.

When it was time for Speedwagon to go, Joseph quickly hugged him and said bye to him before he left.