"Go ahead and open it."

Selene opened the box to see a necklace that she had been looking to get herself a few weeks ago. It was a lapis locket that was in the shape of an oval. Selene took it out of the box and opened it too see a picture of the two. She smiled as she looked up at Harry. "I figured that you would miss me whenever you leave and I saw you looking at it so why not buy it."

The guitarist studied the picture. It was one of the ones they took together on New Years of 2019. Their first kiss. In the picture, Selene had her legs up to her chest, a bowl of ice cream in her hands as both of them sat on the couch. Harry was smiling brightly— his hand outstretched since he had took the picture. His dimples were prominent also.

"I don't know what to say. Thank you," she said. "I do have to present for you though..." she trailed off. Harry smirked. "You told me not to get you anything big and yet you've got two presents for me?"

Selene rolled her eyes as she clasped the necklace around her neck. "Shut up and follow me," she stated— the guitarist reaching her hand out for him to take it. Harry took her hand gladly and followed behind her as they went back up the stairs. "I know you like rings a lot and I was looking at the Gucci Website and found one that looks like you would wear," she said as they made it into their room. She opened up a drawer with her open hand and pulled out a box.

She handed it to Harry, the singer letting go of her hand to open the box. He smiled as he looked at the silver— detailed ring that had a tiger on it. He giggled to himself before his green eyes connected back to hers. His face seemed redder too. Selene forgot that he got shy at random times. "Thank you Le."

She nodded and watched as he placed the ring on. Without hesitation, Selene lifted up her shirt causing Harry to furrow his eyes brows. "What are you d-"

"What do you think your second present is?"

It didn't take the two long to undress each other and become compassionate with one another. Every they felt was almost heightened. Harry's wet kisses tingled against her skin. The marks they both left on each other was hidden away from public view— something they enjoyed doing since it gave them better spots to put them at. The feeling of Harry inside of her as he muttered reassuring things into her ear made everything better.

Harry enjoyed watching as Selene tried to stay coherent. He loved watching her stumble over her words because of him. The thing he enjoyed most was watching her break eye contact as her eyes rolled back. It satisfied him more than it should.

After lots of teasing, marks, scratches, and two climaxes, the two took a much needed shower together.

The two had to literally hurry out of the house or they'll be late to the radio station. By time they got there, everyone was already there. At least they weren't late though. Selene smiled brightly as she saw the band. It had been a while. The first person she gave a hug was of course Mitch. He squeezed her tightly— the guitarist doing the same.

"And why were you two late?" he questioned, Selene playfully rolling her eyes. "We weren't late. You all just got here early," the twenty-four year old muttered as she pulled away from the hug. The next person that go a hug was Sarah.

"I really wish you were able to stay today. Everyone is coming to our house tonight," she genuinely said. "I wish I was staying too. My flight is literally a hour and a half after we finish up here."

"How long are you gonna be gone?" Charlotte asked.

"Five days and then I go New York since the Today Show is there."

It didn't take long for the band to set up their instruments in the small room that the session was in. Selene sat in a stool chair beside Mitch— Harry's acoustic guitar in her hands. Her curly hair was loose, a few strands from the front pulled behind her ear. She was wearing a Marc Jacob's sweater that had a duck on it— a collared shirt under it. Her black pants were velvet textured almost.