💜missing him❤️

Shuichi, Maki, and.....Himiko

The three survivers of the 53th killing game.

Kokichi was looking around at the broken school that put them in so much despair. He then looked at Himiko, even though death he still loves that cute face of hers.

Kokichi pov

I didn't tell Kaito to say that I like Himiko, but the look on her face was so priceless and adorable, I smiled. I got a little closer to Himiko to see her better from all the dust, I wonder what she felt when Kaito said that I liked her? Did she even feel anything for me before? Does she feel anything for me? I don't think so, from how I acted to her and everyone she mostly hates me.

Himiko pov
Tenko, Angie, and Kokichi

Kokichi...

I know that he was a bad person and he liked that about himself, he always had so much confidence for himself and he would never let anyone say any different.

that is a lie

He cared so much on how people saw him, but yet he kept his mask on till the end. I feel so bad. All the times I rejected him and yelled at him. He was more scared then anyone there.

"Kokichi"

Kokichi pov
Was she thinking of me?

_______________________________________
Note: hello there I just want to say that it is December 3 so that means that it is Himiko Yumeno's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMIKO!!!!