💜I miss you❤️

****SPOILERS****

Since the killing game Shuichi, Maki, and Himiko lived together in a small house. At first they all stayed in there rooms and rarely came out. Later they all started coming out and talking to each other like normal people, but you can still hear them cry over the people they lost in that terrible place, especially Himiko.

Himiko was in bed sleeping. She used to be a really heavy sleeper but now that changed. A single small noise can wake her up in less than a second. She was also was the one who had most of the nightmares out of them. Because of this she didn't get much sleep.

One night when Himiko was asleep she heard something. At first it sounded like it was coming from inside of her head.

"Himiko~"

Himiko shot up knowing exactly who it was. It didn't sound like it was coming from her head now. She never thought she would EVER hear that voice again. She turned on the light so she can see where was going. "Yes?" She said.

"Himiko~"

Now it sounded like it was coming from outside of her room. Himiko opened her bedroom door to only see nothing.

"Himiko~"

Now it was coming from downstairs. She followed the familiar voice to downstairs. It started to come from everywhere until it got outside. Himiko slammed the door open to once again be face to face with nothing. She started taking a couple steps to only collapse on the floor. Himiko started crying. Tears would run down her checks to the floor.

"Stop, stop, please stop, what do you want?." Himiko was surprised that none of the neighbors came out to what was happening, but she didn't care all she wanted was for him to come out of hiding.

Then there he was.
Standing right in front of her.
"You really do have a hatred for games don't you." He said with a frown on his face, but it slowly turned into the smile that Himiko knows and loves. Himiko smiled and tried to hug him but the second she touched him

She was in bed.

It was now morning. It came to Himiko's attention that it was all a dream. She took her blankets off her and went over to her little table that was right next to her bed. Himiko opened the drawer to only pull out Kokichi's scarf. Himiko put it around her neck. Usually she would start crying but she smiled. For the first time in forever, she felt like she wasn't completely alone.

"I miss you."