💜 Friends With Benefits❤️

It was a dark and silent night, the students of Hope Peaks were sound asleep, most of them. Kokichi carefully guided himself around his dorm room with some grape panta in his hand. Once he found his spot on his bed he sat down and got out his computer. He looked next to him and saw a naked Himiko lying comfortably on the other side of the bed asleep.

Earlier that night Kokichi and Himiko had a little fun with each other. It wasn't the first time, they had sex multible times, but they never dated, so I geuss you can say they are friends with benfids.

Himiko woke up from the light from Kokichi's computer. "Kichi? What are you doing?" Himiko asked half asleep. "Oh, did I wake you up? I'm sorry," he apologized. "I'm just getting some work done, I forgot that I had this project so I'm just getting it done. I can't risk my grade getting lower than it already is," Kokichi said. "Neyh, okay," the small mage said, laying back down.

They both stayed there quiet and relaxed, but a question popped up in Himiko's mind that she couldn't get out. "Hey Kichi," Himiko said. "Yeah?" "Do you think we should start dating?" Himiko asked. Kokichi stopped writing and looked at her. "Do you think we should date?" Kokichi said with a small smile. "Well yeah, I think we should." Himiko got up again and cuddled up against Kokichi's shoulder. "I don't think we can say that we are not ready to be in a relationship if we already do what couples do, like going on dates, small kisses, cuddling, making out. It just doesn't feel right if we don't put a label on it," Himiko explained.

Kokichi pulled Himiko up closer to him and spoke. "I think you're right, we should date, there's no reason not to, but I don't want to tell everyone about us yet," Kokichi said in a nice genuine smile. "Why?" Himiko asked. "I don't want everyone to start asking us questions yet, I mean in their eyes we hate each other. I don't care if they find out, I just don't want them to know right now." Kokichi said. "Alright but that's gonna be a hard thing to keep a secret." Himiko said. "Why is that?" He asked. "I'm pregnant"

There was a long silence between the two.
"WAIT WHAT THE FUC-"

The End (◡ ω ◡)