My childhood

It was on a regular day when the master asked me to clean his favorite vase but then it accidentally knocked it over and it broke. I felt like crying when all of a sudden a golden butterfly came by, then more started to come, next thing I know the legendary golden witch is here "Virgilia-Beatrice!" "What is the matter little one?" she asks me. "Well the master's base broke, and I don't know what to do!" "Well maybe I could fix it." "Really! You can do that?" "Yes, but I warn you it will not be like that for too long." "Huh?" I was confused but I didn't stop her for trying. "Now come and remember the true form you had, come and remember I bet it was a beautiful form." And next thing I know it's back in it's place like it was not touched. "Wow thank you Virgilia-Beatrice you are wonderful!" When all of a sudden we hear one of the maids yell out, "STOP!! SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THAT CAT!!" Then the cat got on top of the counter and the base broke again. "Ugh now look what the cat did. Oh, the master is going to be mad." I was surprised for what happened. "Now you understand why I say is that it would break easily. One thing's cannot be replaced, your master really loved that base and this is what happens even once magic was used to fix it it still would not last very long." I was thinking to myself and that's when I got the idea. "I want to become just like you, I want to become a witch!" "You know it's not that easy to become a witch magic does not happen the reason why we exist is because of people believing in us." "Yes, I will do my best."