Chapter two

Ron's POV
I am sitting in the kitchen, staring out of the window and thinking of y/n. I've missed her a lot more this summer and I'm not sure why, maybe it's because she didn't visit this year. I wonder what she is doing right now. Probably not thinking about me, I know she doesn't miss me as much as I miss her...

Y/n's POV
I'm staring at a book that I've been pretending to read for the past half hour wandering what Ron is doing right now, I miss him so much it hurts. I've never missed him this much before. Now that I think about it I've never missed anyone this much before.

"Hey Harry?" I shout through the house to see if it would reach him.

"Yes?" He shouts from upstairs.

"I was wondering what are you most excited for when we go back to school!" I shout as he hasn't bothered to come down the stairs.

"Well all of it really." He says making his way down the stairs. "You?"

"Seeing Ron." I mumble hoping he doesn't hear.

"Why Ron?" He asks. Wow I am so bad at trying to keep things to myself.

"Oh no reason." I respond and quickly turn back to 'reading my book'.

A/n I know I said this would be longer and I'm really sorry it's not but I wanted to write this chapter to kind of kick off the whole relationship thing so yeah. Um as you can tell I'm not exactly good at explaining myself but yeah.

Please comment it would make my day.

Also vote if you want to read more of the story.

Bye-bye.
-Hope💜