Me cringing at my own writing

Hey! You're probably thinking... how is Amy gonna do this? It's not like she'll film herself like she's on FBE, right? I won't, because first, I don't know how that stuff works. Second, I need all this typing typing stuff, because I'll be reading random excerpts from my other books! A year-ender type of thing.

This is gonna be a ride full of cringe, not gonna lie. But hey, if your previous work currently embarrasses you, then that means you've improved! Greatly, even. If you haven't read my other books though, there may be some spoilers, but I'll just pick out random parts anyway. So not too many spoilers, really.

Let's begin! Here's our timeline, so you don't get confused.

2020
February - A Wrench in the Gears
March - See You at Seven
April - Almost, But Not Quite
May - The Three Laws of Motion
June - Here's To Us
July - When The Clock Ticks
August + September - Somewhere Else
September + October - Girl Stellar

I'm not going to do Generally Speaking and Couple For Hire, because they're not done yet! But anyway... whew! Here we go...

FEBRUARY

This is from the prologue of AWITG, and I cannot express how much I'm cringing right now

This is from the prologue of AWITG, and I cannot express how much I'm cringing right now. The pacing is just... bad. Everyone talks after each other, which isn't even how life should work? And the words are so straight out of my own mind. I didn't even think of these characters as actual people. And how would they fit in one car? And no producers? And no cameras but a phone?

In short, very not well done. Very bad, at least for me. I'm critical of myself, by the way, but it's alright, y'all. It's not self-degrading or anything.

What was going on in my life back then: February of this year was the craziest! A volcano erupted, we had no classes for such a long time. Then, I had to continue planning for my 18th birthday party (which is huge if you're from the Philippines and called a debut as if we're Korean idols). And I had to do a 2-week immersion afterwards. And the pandemic was just starting to arrive. Okay, AWITG Amy, I forgive you.

MARCH