*snare drum sounds*

Aha! Welcome to this part of my book, which is oddly yet appropriately titled! Why?

Here are my judgment of the survey results! It took me a while, and I decided to meet in the middle with all y'all just because we're cool like that. I had a lot of stuff to work on too, so again: really sorry about that!

For Shourtney books, you guys have wanted for more full-length books with any trope/genre/AU (which is super cool), yet you'd also like a oneshot collection (which can either be themed or for requests)!

For Kimmien books, you guys preferred having full-length books with any trope/genre/AU! Also really cool in my opinion!

For updating methods, most of you guys prefer having it one chapter at a time, which is awesome.

And for other fandoms, you don't really have too many interests, but that's cool! One suggestion was for sitcoms, and we'll see what we can do about that!

I thought that it would be really cool if we all met in the middle, so I decided to take into consideration another thing, which would be the way Smosh updates. It's really interesting, actually, since they also have schedules. Here's their schedule below as of now (not Philippine Standard Time):

Smosh (Main Channel) - Sketch every Monday, mini-sketches (it was one time on a Saturday)

Smosh Pit - They have TNTL twice a month, and then they do a bunch of other segments/videos like Eat It or Yeet It and Bepordy posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Smosh Games - Excluding the streams, their uploads are usually every Tuesday, Friday (usually a tabletop game of some sort or with punishments), and Sunday (Board AF recording).

No Smoshcast again yet :(

So I decided to think about their update schedule too, and in the Philippines, the videos are posted usually at 1-2am, which is probably 8 or 9-10am for them in LA. Since I'm not into analytics and all that, I knew that the number of views they'd get were based on content. Like, Among Us games got more views on Smosh Games, TNTLs got them on Smosh Pit, and Every Blank Ever sketches always reach a lot of views on the main channel.

Of course, I wasn't planning on getting reads as a priority, but I did notice that I got the most reads during the same hours, which means you guys are somehow most active in those hours! Or at least, you're still awake like me, a night owl. I swear, I'm gonna change my habits because they're getting crazy.

Anyway, what happens now? It's announcement time for what's happening for the rest of the year! If you saw that coming, good for you, buddy. If you didn't, wooooooooah! Oops!

And I'm not talking about some vague incoming stories. I'm talking real, titled stories with actual plots.

Before I do get to announce them, let's be clear on a few things. I have the right to revoke my announcement on a book if I, you guys, or the employees of Mythical Entertainment, feel uncomfortable of its... well, existence. In short, these are very much cancellable anytime should there be conflicts, even though I put disclaimers for all my books. Secondly, I don't really like cancelling books because of my tight schedule, so I will definitely inform you guys if updates would be late. Lastly, let's give some respect to everyone around here if we want to be respected too, right? No specific conflict happened, I just wanna have everyone feel chill AF.

So... what's gonna happen for GeneralEyes this year? A lot of stuff, that's a first, since I'll be entering my third year of college, and it seems like everything's still gonna be online. It sucks, but... life? Shit happens? I've run out of motivational quotes at this point in my life.

Update schedules for ALL my books will now be the same, regardless of number of chapters, genre, etc. Updates will now only be twice a week (compared to the common thrice a week schedule of TThS), for my comfort and yours! I really dislike not being able to update on time, but it happens a lot because of unforeseen circumstances. I always thought I planned ahead of myself, but something just always manages to come up when you least expect it! So updates will now be every Wednesday and Saturday (hey, just like the Try Guys)! Except when I don't have classes, which would be some time from June to August hopefully!

It's still gonna be Smosh up in here, so here are the five stories I'll be publishing for the rest of the year!

Screenplay [Shourtney]
- Three years after leaving Smosh, friends-turned-enemies Shayne Topp and Courtney Miller meet again as... co-workers once more? And they're working together not only for the next Best Picture of the decade, but also as Best Man and Maid of Honor in their friends' wedding... and getting Smosh back together, at least for one last time.
- Work setting | Set in 2025
- 20 chapters
- April 2021 to June 2021

Re: Relationships [Kimmien]
- Most fanfictions revolve around two characters having emotions, realizing them, revealing them, and then ending the fanfiction. But what happens during the actual relationship process of two characters? Let's figure it out with Damien Haas and Kimmy Jimenez as they venture through their monthly struggles as a co-working couple.
- Work setting | Set in 2021 (no pandemic)
- 15-20 chapters
- June 2021 to July 2021

Hey, Beautiful [Shourtney]
- Sometimes, you just need to take a break from things, and that's exactly what Courtney Miller thought of when Smosh files a one-month break from shooting videos. After filming a month's worth of content, the break was officially on! What she doesn't know is that she isn't the only one taking a trip away from California, because it looks like her friend, co-worker, and long-time crush Shayne Topp had the same plans.
- Work setting | Set in 2021 (no pandemic)
- 15-20 chapters (tentative)
- July 2021 to September 2021

Whenever You Are [Kimmien]
- She's sweet and sassy. He's also sweet and also sassy. They go together well like your usual peanut butter and jelly. There's just one problem: Kimmy Jimenez and Damien Haas have already just broken up. But if the universe wants it... well, you know what they say about the wills and the ways.
- Work setting with a twist | Set in 2021 (no pandemic)
- 15-20 chapters (tentative)
- October 2021 to December 2021

Rocket Science [Shourtney oneshots]
- How would you explain the chemistry of a couple of people we know and love? The answer is science; physics defines their relationship of ups and downs, chemistry tackles their compatibility, biology proves their authenticity, and earth science? I dunno, it just sounded nice, but hey, you can't spell Shourtney without some letters from science... right?
- December 2021 onwards

For Generally Speaking, it'll remain open anytime! It's a book as weirdly available as I am in my romantic life. It'll make you wonder, why is it even available? Same thoughts for my love life! Weird.

Anyway, that's pretty much it for now. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you've had a lovely week, so... here's to another! See yaaa!

-/-/-