Chapter 2

Hanna's P.O.V - 

We finally landed in Dallas I was woken up by Sammy.He reminded me to give them each a piece of gum so that there ears don't pop, I know from expearince that they get really cranky when they don't have gum in there mouths.

''So Sammy is your Girlfriend Klaudia coming'' I asked Sammy. Me and most of the guys and there girlfriends were really good friends 

''Yeah'' he told me. 

''Yay so me and all the girls can have a little reunion.'' I told him he just rolled his eyes and put on his earphones and took a short nap.

We finally landed in Dallas and I saw Cameron ,Mia ,Nash ,Valeria ,Hayes Maya , Shawn, Mackenzie,Matt ,Taylor,Carter,and,Aaron.We all had a group hug and walked to the front of the Airport  two vans were there, we decided to split up. All the guys with girlfriends went in one van and the single ones went into the other. I saw our car pull in too Taco Bell I was so happy I screamed.

''Calm down Hann'' I heard Jack say 

I started talking to my bestfriend Mackenzie.Me and Mackenzie used too go to the same school when were little but then ,her dad got a better job and she moved to Califionia.I was really sad but the guys got me through it. Me and her always talked and facetimed there were these moments where we got to see each other face to face and that made us so happy.

''So how's Califionia?'' I asked

''Okay I guess I really miss Omaha'' 

We talked a little more intill we all ordered our tacos and baha blasts and We ate drank and laughed intill we had to leave, We left at 6:30 so that we can get our room assignments. 

Jack G's P.O.V- 

I was so happy that Hanna was happy whitch makes me happy,I love her so much I told Cameron to drive to Taco Bell her favorite resturant and also to get Mackenzie her best friend of many years to talk to her. We finally got to the hotel waiting for our room assignments we were on the top floor all across from each other There were 2 rooms, The 1st room had Hanna, Mackenzie ,Mahagony, Valeria ,Mia ,Klaudia, and Maya. The second room had all the boys we were across from the girls I was so happy that all the girls were friends and liked each other After we all got setteled in we had to go to bed so that we can wake up early. I walked across the hall and said goodnight tothe girls but I gave Hanna a big hug. 

''Hey Jack wait up'' I heard Mackenzie yell 

''Yes,Mack what's up '' I asked

''Do you like Hanna ''

''Maybe?''I said making it sound like a question

i swear she is a mind reader

''Okay,cause if you want I can talk to her for you''

''Really you will'' I almost screamed

''Yes,Goodnight Jack'' she told me

I got back to my roo and set my alarm for 8:00 and went to sleep I could tell that tommorrow was gonna be an awesome day. 

A/N- 

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER THIS BOOK WILL SLOWLY BE UPDATED AND BTW THE CHARACTERS ARE BASED OFF OF MY FRIENDS (YOU KNOW WHO U ARE) I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND SHOW ME YOUR LOVE BY VOTING AND COMMENTING 

LOVE-FF4P