Chapter1

Hanna's P.O.V-
Why is it always me me being a little sister, My brother Jack Johnson always gets the attention with his singing career. what do I get? Crap I was always living in his shadow.It's finally time for my brother to go on tour with him and a few other hot boys and his 2 best friends who are also mine. Jack Gilinsky and Sammy Wilkinsion.I always had a crush on Jack Gilinsky and I think that Sammy knew cause he would always tease me. I couldn't wait untill Friday After School with My brother Jack and Sam,to finally leave this house.

Friday -
After school I ran home to get ready, I wore a gray shirt, white skinny jeans,with a Magcon sweatshirt, and, a pair of my chestnut uggs. My carry on was a black vintage backpack from Chanel, which held my white beats, my MacBook and my phone. As soon I was done I ran down the steps and ran into the kitchen where I saw my brother, Jack ,and Sam.We were all ready to go. As soon as we got to the Airport and went through security and check in we went to our gate and got Starbucks. I got a Trenta iced coffee for the airplane,I think the guys got the same as me.It was finally time to board the Airplane. I was happy cause I got to sit next to Jack he took the window seat,I took the middle seat and Sammy next to me.Jack my brother got himself a first class seat cause he can't be near the back of the plane.( witch is b.s cause he loves the back of everything.)it was finally time to take off our first location was Dallas,Texas. I was excited and slowly driffting to sleep.

Jack's P.O.V-
I was so happy that me and Hanna were sitting next to each other,I always liked her ever since 3rd grade and I always thought that she wouldn't feel the same away.I knew that Jack was protective over his sister, and would kill anyone who broke her heart.I was happy to finally make a move on her. I didn't know how so I had to get HELP,but from who.

A

:who do u think Jack is gonna ask
also I will be calling Jack Johnson "jj" or "Johnson" Jack gilinsky will be "Jack" I have a polyvore acct so I will tag the outfit in the comments sorry that it was short I'm just really tierd and I don't have school Tommorrow so I will probobly update more than 1 chapter Tommorrow.
Love-FF4P

The Link :

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=147512254