II

🚨Trigger Warning: Self-Harm/Violence.

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥

Katsuki

◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢

"Ma'am we're looking for him and the other children" The officer tried to soothe in a reassuring tone.

Their children still hadn't been found, The city was on edge. This put alot of pressure on the force.

"HOW THE FUCK DOES IT TAKE YOU THIS LONG TO FIND A LITTLE KIDS!?" Mitsuki raised her voice again slapping her hand against the table.

"YOU'RE ALL SITTING DOWN DOING NOTHING! W-WHERE'S MY BABY!?!" Her voice cracked as her strong exterior started to crumble.

Imagine how scared they all are. I hope they're together atleast. I pray they're all alive.

She blamed herself, she thought it was her fault.

At this point she didn't even know what might have happened to her son. 'Did he run away'? 'Because of me?'

I shouldn't have hit him...

A tear rolled down her cheek as she imagined the worst possible scenarios of her son. Her breaths quickened and she grabbed the edge of the table for support.

No!

He's not dead

He's Katsuki

Is that why?

Did i pressure him too much?

"Darling please calm down" Masaru finally spoke up cupping his frantic wife's cheeks. He'd never seen her so vulnerable. It was usually him.

He took it upon himself to stay calm. He pulled her into his arms trying to soothe her trembling and crying state as all the officers stared in pity.

"Find my son. I'm not paying for you to sit and eat your fucking donuts" He ordered, actually resembling his son before guiding his wife out of the station

"Fuck! Someone get the Detective on the line!" An officer yelled chugging down his 3rd cup of coffee

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ II ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Katsuki's P.O.V

It's been about 5 days. Nobody's found us yet.

We're stuck in this basement with the psychopath living upstairs.

We don't even know him. Why did he bring us here? What's the point of this bullshit?

The ash blonde groaned punching the floor underneath them in anger as he then felt the body beside him flinch.

Katsuki turned to his side and saw (Y/n) beside him looking half-dead. her eyelids were barely open and her breathing heavy. Her hair was messy while her face was creased from stress and lack of sleep.

From what he'd seen, she hadn't slept a wink since she got there.

Either she's really scared or she doesn't trust us.