Chapter Five

Authors note: thanks for the support :D, I am just going to state that I might go back to previous chapters to edit and maybe add a few details I am writting as fast and as good as i possibly can.  Anyways, Pleas enjoy!

'Yawwwwn' You hear Haru wake up. "Hey, are you up?" Haru whispers, As much as you want to sleep in, you feel giddiness rise through your chest making your heart double pump. "Mnnnmmm" You mumble.

You move your head slightly away from Harus broad chest, so you can catch a glimpse of his face.

"Is that all I get? a Mmmnn? what does that even mean?" Haru loosens his arms around you. "Eww, you have drool all over your face" You scrunch your nose  "Well, Not everyone wakes up and looks awesome, sometimes it takes some work miss messy hair" Haru yawns  wiping his mouth with his hand.

"I am not the only one with messy hair!" You laugh and ruffle his white and black hair, "Whoa, this is soft" You say shocked "What conditioner do you use?" You continue petting his head

"Uh I only use shampoo....unless it is a two in one, Also I am not a pet, you can stop petting me" Haru sits up pushing you dangerously close to the edge of the bed.

"Oh gosh!" You say as you roll over top of haru so you don't fall off the bed "Hey, get off me, its too early for this" Haru smiles playfully at you. "Well-" you exaggerate your 'L's'  "-If you didn't push me off almost, you wouldn't have me on top of you, your annoying you know" You  sit up and move beside him.

"C'mon lets just get up, the others are probably listening wondering what the heck we are doing" Haru says shuffling to the door. Quietly you follow behind him, suddenly he stops and you crash into him. "What the heck, why did you stop!" You pout "Shhhh, D-don't, I mean we should go.." Haru whispers.

"Whats wrong?" You ask. "Oh I see this is the girl you talked about" A mysterious man says from the kitchen

"Shit!" Haru says standing protectively in front of you "Now now, no need to be afraid" The man has a weird smile on his face.

"You must be _Name_, I am sure you have heard of me by now but in case you haven't , I am Akito, head of the sohma's, and I hear you have seen the secret " Akito mused

"Stay away from her!" Haru grabs your arm pulling you further behind him.

"Now now, no need to be protective, I just want to talk to her , alone?" Akito spoke to Haru as if you were not even there. "Akito, May I suggest, Maybe letting one of us stay with her?" Shigure pleads

"No, I must see her ; alone" Akito eerily smiles. You feel unsure of what to do, everything about this guy screams creepiness and mystery, you want to run but you must not show your fear.

Haru slowly backs off letting you be exposed to Akito, Shigure leaves the room eyeing you  as if to say 'good luck, I hope you survive'.

"Come sit down with me, wont you?" Akito pulls up a seat for you "Your very quiet, I have a few questions for you, And a full answer would be appreiciated, you get that?" he asks

"Y-yeah I, Got t-that" You gulp "Good, now I shall warn you, Haru is very unstable and you are a foolish girl to stay with him" Akito threatened

"H-he would never hurt me.." You mumble "What was that? He would never hurt you! AHAHAHA" Akito bursts out laughing like a mad man.

"H-he told me himself" You argue as anger bubbles through your chest "Sure, You delusional girl" Akito shrieks "You think your soooooo special don't you? Thinking you can help him, since he doesn't change when he hugs you, thats what you think right?" He screams

"I can though" You say stronger, gathering your courage, "You stupid idiotic girl!, He will never love you, he probably feels so low that he is coming to you for a ego boost!" Akito spits

You feel defeat, scared and hatred, How can he manipulate me like this! I, I want to get out of here! You think of every way possible to leave, but fear over takes you.

You watch Akito get out of his chair, he comes over to you and kneels so he is eye to eye with you.

"I am going to tell you this once, and only once, Haru Will come to his senses and he will crush you like a fly, I will make that happen" Akito evilly grins. You pull away from him almost sliding out of your chair.

"N-no I don't, Please!, We arn't even dating, we are just friends!" You squeak "What an ignorant person you are!" Akito slaps you across the face leaving a red hand print, you yelp at the stinging pain coming from your cheek.

"I know what you were doing in his room, Don't let me catch you again, Also your both too Young for that" Akito threatens "Poor Haru having to put up with this burden" Akito sighs and with that he leaves the room leaving you frozen and unable to move.