Chapter Nine

Authors note: Sorry this chapter is late, I have been busy and sadly this is a bit short but anyways thanks for the support, Enjoy!

All through your life you never felt wanted, But now you finally found someone.

You smile at Haru "That was nice.." You giggle "mmhmm" Haru smiles and kisses your forehead tracing down to your cheek. You hear Haru sigh "I guess we should go home..." Haru grabs your hand leading you home.

You walk in the door to find Your worst fear, Akito is back.

"Oh Looky, You foolish girl!" Akito spits , Haru protectivly steps between you and Akito. "Move Haru, You wouldn't want to hurt me would you?" Akito convinces "You should leave her alone" Haru clenches his fists "you listen to me! You follow what I say!" Akito screams jumping from his chair. Haru flinches and grabs your hand "So, Why? Why must you turn away from me? Why are you trying to abandoned me? Over this pathetic girl?" Akito spits grabbing a lock of your hair "Don't touch her!" Haru shrieks shoving Akito's arm away from you.

Akito shoves Haru out of the way "You foolish, dumb idiotic girl! I told you to leave him alone, Haru's heart cant handle love!" Akito says with Acid leaking in his voice.

   He grabs your hair yanking it up, Your scream peirces through the walls "Get away from her!" Haru throws him self into Akito knocking him to the floor "You don't understand! You think everything is about you! You are so self obsessed!" Haru smacks Akito across the face.

"Hahaha the thing is, It is all about me, I am your one and only true friend, I am your true gaurdian, I am your family!" Akito smiles cruelly "Shut up!" Haru screams hiting Akito again "S-s-top!!!" You gasp pulling Haru back. "Whaa" Haru says surprised and falls onto you.

You grimance in pain "Oww!" You cry and Haru quickly gets up "Oh my!!! Are you okay, what hurts? How bad did I hurt you!!" Haru says with concern as he checks your arm "Akito I think you should go..." Shigure sighs

"Very well, I will leave, but remember this wont be a happy ending for you two!" Akito curses and then leaves.

"Does it hurt when I touch it?" Haru questions as he gently pokes your arm "A little, I mean not much" You lie trying to be strong even though your screaming on the inside, You think back to the kiss and wish you could go back, you blame your frusteration and pain on Akito.

"Hey I can go get some ice!" Tohru pops her head in "Sure..." You reply turning your focus back to Haru whose face is filled with worry. "Hey it's not your fault" You rub harus arm with your right arm which isn't injured. "I really am sorry," Haru breathes and helps you up. "I got the ice!" Tohru exlaims giving you the ice.

"Thanks" You grimance putting the ice on your arm "You should get some rest, Maybe lay down?" Tohru suggests "Yeah, I don't wanna be alone though...." You trail off "I can come with you if you want.."Haru smiles "Okay" You both head up to Haru's room.

Silently you plop your self on his bed making yourself comfortable and he lays beside you.

"I-I shouldn't have gotten involved with you, all this, this pain your going through" Haru mutters "Listen okay? I can handle it, I can handle Akito and I can handle being called names and being degraded, I can even handle people hating my exsitance, But I cant handle loosing you okay? Your my stability, Your my courage, And your my true love" You nuzzle your head into his neck and you see Haru smiling that sweet lopsided grin.

"_name_   I just don't want you to be hurting, I-" Haru fumbles "_name_ I love you!" Haru blushes

"I love you too" You smile cuddling closer to him, You feel Haru's lips trace around your forehead and he gently brushes your lips. You wince feeling your arm "Sorry" Haru pushes away slightly.

"Go to sleep okay," Haru gently rubs your back as you feel yourself drift off.