Four

"Did you have a nice shower?" Tohru asks you "Yeah it was nice, Really refreshing, I had time to think as well" You say cautiously. "Hm May I ask About what?" Tohru smiles "About Haru, I think I should talk to him...." You sigh

"Well he is sleeping in the spare room, its beside the bathroom" Tohru points upstairs, "Okay thanks Tohru!" You say walking upstairs slowly, You stifle a yawn as you near his door.

Just knock!, I can do it!   And with that thought, you knock on the door after no response you turn to leave. Instead you decide you really need to talk.

"Haru?" You squeak, your voice barely audible, You hear some rustling and then some feet padding on the floor. "_name_? Is that you?" Haru opens the door.

"Uh..Can we talk? I mean if it's a bad time I can wait, but-" You try to say but Haru grabs your arm and gently pulls you into his room. He quietly closes the door behind you.

"So can I explain? please?" Haru says as he looks at his feet. "Sure" You sit on his bed

"I got mad, I was afraid that if akito found out, he would hurt you, or erase your memory, Akito is a very powerful being, he is the head of the sohma's, He decides  who knows the secret, and he also decides how we live to a point. and the part of me  you saw Was what everyone likes to call 'Black Haru'"

Haru pauses and looks at you with sad eyes

"And  he shows his face when I get mad, When I saw how scared you were, I felt so many emotions stir,  my anger faded and all I felt was horrible, I could see That I scared you, I would never hurt you, No matter how angry I get I would never hurt you" says Haru reassuringly.

"When I-I-I saw your eyes , I saw anger and rage, violence, I got scared, I saw you punch Shigure, I never knew you could ever be tha-that violent" You stammer

"Please forgive me, As a friend right? You could do that for me?" Haru asks in a hopeful tone.

you let out a big sigh "Yeah, I still never got my question answered" You smile

"And what is that?" Haru tilts his head playfully

"Why don't you turn, I mean change when I hug you! Does that mean your weird body thinks im a guy?" You Ask feeling awkward at how you worded that.

"Well, I mean, I don't think my 'Weird-' body knows whether your a girl, or boy, I mean my eyes know that and my brain knows that, But to be honest We all don't know why we change when the opposite gender hugs us, All we know is that's what happens" Haru laughs

You hide your face from him, as a blush heats your cheeks. "Hey! you know it's obvious your blushing" Haru playfully mocks you

"Whatever! Why don't you ever blush!" You yell at him and then you burst out laughing at such a weird question.

"Well I am a guy, I don't Blush, sheesh! You shouldn't feel embarrassed to blush around me, you do it so much you must get used to it" Haru laughs siting beside you.

"Nuu" You stick your tongue out at him "Your playful for how late it is" Haru checks the clock on the nightstand "Oh Gee, ten O'clock!" You exclaim. "I should get to bed!" You whine not wanting to get up.

Slowly you get up, You feel arms wrap around you pulling you back onto the bed "What the heck?" You look at Haru who is sweetly smiling at you.

"You Don't have to leave, You can sleep here if you want, I mean if you don't want to, I don't want you to feel pressured or anything" Haru scratches his head looking away from you.

You smile back at him "Y-yeah, just don't be a bed hog! or a blanket hog!" You say playfully and re-position yourself vertically across the bed. "I can be whatever  I want to be, Also I wouldn't be a hog, there is already one of those" Haru laughs, and you have no idea what he means.

You yawn stretching out your legs. "Can I, Wrap my arms around you, Are you comfortable with that?" Haru asks awkwardly

You laugh and reply "Sure, gosh your so polite, it's weird for a grade ten"

"Shh and just sleep" Haru says wrapping his arms around you making you feel safe and protected.

You close your eyes savoring this wonderful peaceful feeling.