Good Morning and Welcome Back

Morning sunlight fed through the windows, shining its beams through the room, casting light on upon two resting mages.

The pair lie in a bed, face to face, each letting their eyelids slowly flutter open, so as to greet the new day.

The girl, a blue haired Mage with a petite frame, rubbed her hazel eyes and allowed them to at last blink awake, just to stare at the man laying across from her, who had just awoken as she had.

"Good morning," the girl spoke, her voice barely above a whisper.

The man, oddly recognizable by his strange, though handsome, appearance, which was most notifiable by the iron studs that pierced his skin on his nose and eyebrows, as well as the broad muscles of his arms.

The man, known as Gajeel, reached a hand out gingerly and fingered a lock of her blue hair, tucking it gently behind her ear.

"Good morning."

The girl, Levy McGarden, smiled, "Ready to go back to the Guild?"

"What?" Gajeel groaned, "can't they wait like another hour."

"Nope, come on we've been gone a few days,'I'm sure they'll want to see us!" the girl exclaimed, rolling out of the bed.

She hopped over to her suitcase and whipped some clothes out of it.

"I'll be right back, please be out of bed by then," she directed, and padded to the bathroom to change.

He groaned and rolled out of the bed, but quickly changed before she got out of the bathroom.

"Okay shrimp let's go, I'm already up so might as well get movin'."

She stepped out of the bathroom, scraping her hair back with a yellow headband. "No need to get so excited."

She grabbed her things and I'm no time they had made off, only stopping to allow Levy to leave her things back at her home Fairy Hills.

When they got to the guild it was just as they left it, that is to say, chaotic.

As they entered through the large set of doors, Macao was the first to announce their appearance.

"Would ya look at that, our happy couple has arrived!"

People cheered and shouted various  greetings at the two.

When Levy strolled up to the bar, Mirajane was there, as usual, to greet her.

"So how was the job?" she inquired, propping her elbows upon the countertop.

"It was great," Levy spoke eagerly, "10,000 jewel. We didn't get home until late last night so we just slept at Gajeel's place."

"Ohh," Mira raised her brows curiously and winked.

Levy's cheeks bloomed into a bright red color, "No not like that!"

Mirajane giggled at the girl's bashfulness.

"So where's Natsu, Lucy and the others?" Levy asked, trying to stray Mirajane from her previous thoughts.

"Oh Natsu and Lucy went on a mission alone, as well as Gray and Juvia."

"Oh no, alone. Those guys better restrain themselves, you know how they can get."

Mira snickered, "I'm sure they're fine, even so Natsu and Lucy babies would be so cute."

"Ewww! " Levy curred, sticking out her tongue.

"What?" Mirajane grinned, "it's bound to happen eventually, and I am perfectly alright with baby making as of current."

Levy gave her a disgusted and quizzical look.