Quackity hopped on Techno's horse as fast as possible

"FOLLOW ME EVERYONE" Techno shouted as they made their way to Pogtopia.

The four hopped off our horses and got inside Pogtopia including the others who were running.

"Down we go! Down we go" Tommy repeated as they got down the stairs. The others tried to catch their breath as they got inside

"Before we go at Manberg, we have about 20 minutes now so does anyone have any extra stuff that we can gather together and pull out our resources before going" Tommy said with a sudden hint of panic in his voice

"It is my and Y/n's time to step in forward. I have been preparing for the past month while Y/n has been preparing for the past 2 weeks, we do not lack items. Everyone just follow us to the base" Everyone nodded at Techno as they got out of Pogtopia again.

Techno and Y/n had no choice but to choose to walk towards their secret base.

Techno swam in first to let everyone inside their base.

- - - - -

"Welcome to the entrance to our secret base" Techno welcomed everyone while Y/n is stopping the others to take their normal stuffs

"Hey hey hey- don't take those, those are our normal stuff" Y/n whined at the others

Techno lifted the lever behind a chest to open where all their hardworks were put in

"Now this, this is all our resources" Techno said proudly and used the ladder to enter.

"WOAHHHH!"

"This looks oddly familiar- oh wait nevermind WOO HOOO WHAT??!!"

"OH MY GOD-"

"HOLY SHIT WHAT??!!"

"I AM READY FOR REVOLUTION BOYS!!" Techno said

"Take all the things you need boys" Y/n calmly said as she watched everyone getting amazed by their own hardwork

Everyone opened every chests and took every single thing they needed

"WE ARE WINNING THIS" Fundy shouted so proudly

"I want Manberg to be gone" Techno said making Y/n chuckle

Everyone was still distracted by all the armours and weapons that they made so they didnt heard it

"There are a bunch of special arrows at the bottom chest here" Techno said and pointed at the chest

Fundy opened the chest first "WHATT?!!"

"HOW MUCH FREE TIME DO THE BOTH OF YOU HAVE??!!" Quackity asked and shaked Y/n

"We spent a lot of time" Y/n said and smiled smugly

"WE GOT THE ROYALS! YEAH WE GOT THE ROYALSSSS YEAAHHHH!!!" Wilbur shouted

"YEAAHHHH" Everyone chimed in before they got out of the base

Everyone got on the train rack and walked so proudly up there. They wore their weapons and armours so proudly except Wilbur who didn't have any armours.

They looked up in the sky and spotted figures up in the tower.

The first arrow was now getting launched by the people on the tower. Techno used his fireworks to launch at the figures.

Y/n used her bow and arrow that has fire aspect and tried to shoot the people.

"GET UP IN THE TOWER NOW NOW NOWWW!!" Wilbur shouted making everyone rushed up in the tower. Y/n got a water bucket and got her trident ready to spin up at the sky.

She closed her eyes and felt her body flying up before landing on a platform . She then opened her eyes, revealing that everyone got up too.

"I'M DOWN I'M DOWN I'M DOWNN!!!" shouted Tubbo

Y/n took her arrows out and helped the others that was shooting the enemies below the tower.

Y/n focused on Punz and shot him multiple times making him run away from the spot.

Techno shot his fireworks again and again with the help of Wilbur and Eret.

Wilbur got shot making him walk backwards to the small source of water beside him as he was burning on fire.

"Take this Gapples Wilbur" Techno said as he reached unto his pockets giving him a lot of golden apples.

Techno got his enderchest out  "We need more fire power! Tubbo and Tommy! Take all this potion now!!" The two teens took the potions from the chest and put in on their belts. Techno threw some fireworks to the two and got his water bucket out.

Techno looked down at the ground as he carried the bucket and announced

"We have to get closer everyone!! We gotta go!" Techno said and jumped down, doing his technique on using his water bucket.

Y/n didn't have a water bucket so she used the ladders on the towers to get down at the ground.

The others used their ender pearl to get down faster.

Techno took care of Karl while the others got into their own people to fight with.

Y/n ran to Ponk and fought with him, he ran away from her making Y/n find another people.

Y/n unsheated her sword as she ran towards the person who has a shield similarly with the flag of Manberg.

Everyone else ran towards the same person Y/n is unto

"WHO IS THIS PERSON?!" Askes Techno and began attacking the mentioned person

"HE GOT THE SHIELD HE GOT THE SHIELD" The man ran away from their attacks without looking back.

"IT'S DREAM IT'S DREAM!!" Quackity shouted

"TECHNO TECHNO HE IS ON ME!" Shouted Tubbo while Dream was s attacking him. Techno ran towards Tubbo's direction and fought with him.

Y/n backed down and took care of the others which were Punz, Karl and Ponk. She used her sword to defend her body from getting slashed by the others.

Y/n lowered her body to escape then running away from them. She put her sword back in the sheat then got her bow and arrow back out again.

She ran backwards making her back face the other side, and her face facing at the three who were running after her.

She put her arrow on her bow before shooting at the three. One. Two. Three. They got shot down at their feet.

Y/n turned around and continued running towards where Techno was running to.

Dream got out of the lake then shouted "WE ALL NEEDED TO TALK"

Everyone walked towards where Dream was now and took all their weapons out then faced it to Dream.

"Everyone put your weapons down, I got mine down too so it means I am no harm" Dream said and sighed.

The others groaned and put their weapon down as they listened to the man.

"Listen to me" Dream announced

"Alright, fine" Tommy said and folded his arms.

"We would like to surrender, and I have to show you something" The male said making everyone shocked

"What now?"

"Huh?"

"Did he just surrender? The Dream itself?"

"The fuck?"

"Okay-?"

"Ah-"

"Oh-"

"Heh?"

"Follow me" Dream said walking towards the van. They all followed him and they got inside.

Revealing Schlatt holding a fucking beer.

- - - - -
A/n: heh- okay I have nothing to say but Subscribe to Technoblade