19 || The King and The Queen under the Moonlight

According to Wattpad statistics, there is 69% who read but do not vote with a star, if you enjoyed this chapter, I would appreciate it if you give a star and it is completely free. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

- - - - -

(Short Chapter.)

"I love you Y/n..." The male mumbled that made Y/n flustered and cover her face.

"I- I love you too...Techno..." She said softly that made Techno gush over her.

The two was standing in the middle of the flower field while holding on each other's arm while the Moonlight is shining over the two.

Y/n and Techno felt their final puzzel being completed just by being with each other's side.

Techno grabbed the arms of Y/n and went away from the flower field then went to a more of a grassy land. There was only a lake to the right, then the  trees are covering their sight from any buildings.

Techno then let go of Y/n to take the crown of Y/n behind him. He made sure that it was clean and still shiny before he placed it on the head of Y/n.

Y/n blushed furiously when she saw Techno kneeled down on his knees and held her left hand.

"May I have this Silent Dance with you, my queen." He said and looked at me.

I smiled "You may, my king" I said and watched him stand up.

He put his right hand on my waist and he held my right hand, lifting it using his left hand.

"But one problem is that I don't know how to dance" She nervously chuckled

"It's okay, just follow my steps okay?" The male spoke softly to her and did the first move. Y/n slowly followed each step of Techno until she got it.

The night was silent but it was one of the best nights for the two. Just the two of them dancing under the moonlight.

They were the King and Queen right now.

They started to notice some fireflies dancing with them along. They smiled each other and loving who was dancing with them right now.

After 20 minutes of the silent dance, they stopped with a spin. The male chuckled before kissing the cheeks of Y/n.

"What are we now Techno?" Y/n asked and slightly lift her head up

The male hummed "What do you think?"

"Uhm...we are...now together?"

"That's right, you are as well mine now. My first priority is to protect you at all cost and with all might even if my life is in the line" The male said which made Y/n smile

"I can say your mine too know" Y/n smiled and the male smiled back. Both of them got their masks back on their faces before heading back to work.

They needed to prepare for the upcoming war on 16th.

- - - - -
A/N: There is many time skips but I tried so hard to feed anyone since I am near the end-

Oops-

Did you hear that? Oh no...

:((((((((((