6 || Crown

|| 3rd Person's POV ||

After finishing up the interior of Pogtopia, y/n went to sit on the corner so that she can rest a bit. She stared at the wall infront of her blankly with her mind not processing for the time.

She wasn't able to move or hear the surroundings at the moment because of how exhausted she was working and mining.

When Wilbur walked passed at her figure, he paused to check her up if she is still functioning or sleeping with her eyes open. Yes, the holes of the mask have a see-through for the eyes.

"Hey-?"

No response

"Uhm...hey???"

Still no response

"I guess she is sleeping with her eyes open"

Wilbur left the figure behind and didn't bothered the girl on the ground. When Techno noticed her, he chuckled and tried to talk to the girl.

He squated to reach her level and smiled

"Hallooooo"

Y/n was still out of her mind even when she is now staring straight at Techno. Techno tilted his head and attempted to wave close at her face.

When Wilbur saw them, Wilbur immedietely speaked up "She might be sleeping with her eyes open Techno"

"Heh?"

"It's really normal for some people so don't get to weird about it" Wilbur explained to him and Tommy laughed

"PFTT AHAHAHAHA SLEEPING WITH THEIR EYES OPEN??!!" Tommy continued laughing even louder which caught Y/n out of guard

"Tommyyyyyyy look at what you did" Soot said and pointed at Y/n

Y/n immedietely noticed that Techno was literally infront of her which made her panick and push Techno without knowing it

"Ow-?"

"Oh my god- I'm so sorry!" She stared at his crown that fell on the ground and took it.

But when she got the crown, she didn't only felt the crown...but another hand holding to it.

Y/n stared at Techno and removed her hands from the crown. Her face flushed a bright pink which made Tommy groan.

"QUIT FLERTING YOU TWO! WE RECRUIT YOU TWO NOT TO FLIRT BUT TO GET MANBERG BACK" Tommy spat at us and crossed his hands with a face of disgust.

"We're not-"

"We are not Flirting Tommy...and even if we're 'flirting' then what's the deal hm?" Techno said while standing up meanwhile Y/n felt his smirk at his sentence

"I- you know what shut up Techno, we have a lot of things to deal with" Tommy said and left the place.

Wilbur chuckled and watched Tommy left, he looked back at Techno "Hey, go and teach Tommy some of your pvp skills" Wilbur said

"Oh- yeah" Techno rolled his eyes and helped Y/n to stand up on her feet. The taller figure looked at the smaller figure then smiled, he left the crown on Y/n's head before leaving the place to follow Tommy

"Did he just-"

"Yeah he did, looks good on you though" Wilbur complimented me and smiled; going back to work.

She started to feel like my old self, when y/n touched the crown...bits of memories went in rushing inside her head.

|| Flashback ||

Y/n stared at herself on the reflecting waters as she touched the crown that Dream gave. It was really beautiful and shiny, that crown made her happy the most.

Y/n stood up; feeling like a queen. She smiled so brightly when the sun shone at her, she felt so proud of herself.

She wanted the peacefulness to stay forever until people and people started to appear. They were the citizen of L'manberg.

She didn't like the sight of the buildings ruining her favorite place to go. She wanted to burn them down. She wanted to destroy everything.

She never learns a lesson. She started to hate on every citizen there, and they hate her back too.

She didn't expect Dream to agree with Wilbur, she felt very saddened about it. He never knew that it was her favorite place, he only knows that they don't need freedom.

At one certain time, Y/n and Dream fought about this.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH HIM DREAM??!!" she shouted as George and Sapnap hold unto her body.

"It was for the best Y/n, I know you don't want them to give them freedom, but your plan isn't working well" He simply said to her

Y/n shook her head and shoved both George and Sapnap to remove their grip on her. She walked out of the community house and back at her home.

She immedietely locked herself in her own room, crying to herself.

He never knew what Y/n really wanted...

He never knew what Y/n was trying to say...

He never knew anything...

Y/n reached to her ender chest and removed her crown laying at the top of her head. She put the crown in the ender chest and left it there forever.

She never really tried to open the ender chest.

She now put her head up and sighed while saying to herself...Couldn't be the day get more worse

|| Present day ||

"-you good Y/n?"

"Huh? Oh- yeah...I'm doing fine"

- - - - -
A/N: erhm...DREAM SMP WAR WILL BE STREAMED IN A FEW HOURS- it will be like 3am for me😭

Also...who do you think is the traitor?

I think the traitor could be Tommy or Tubbo, just my theory though lol😶😶