What is it with them and Khatri?

Hello, Sarah. She is sleeping.
I said.
Ohh.... Dhruvv! Just tell her to hurry up. Preparations need to be overlooked.
She said nervously.

I think sarah knows about what is going on between Khatri and Priya.

Okay. I said and hung up.
"Priya... Sarah is asking you to hurry up!" I said to her.

I really need to find out what the hell is going on!

"Umm..hmm." Priya said rubbing her eyes and slowly getting up but then a strand of her hair got stuck with my tshirt button. She was trying to remove it and I was busy looking at her.

Is it possible Khatri and Priya are in a relationship?

Where did that come from? Ofcourse no!
And aslo whenever i see her she is either angry on him or scared.

Maybe they had a past!

That's quite possible.
.
.
.
I was sitting in the living room with Sachin and Rohit. Arjun was helping out Priya with the decorations.
"So... Any marriage tips Dhruvv?"
Sachin asked with a smile.
"Nope.... Just one. Never I repeat never defy your wife when she gets possesive." I said laughing.

"Speaking of experience.. eh!" Rohit smirked.

"Hell.. yess! She gets so angry even by looking at Natasha's face you know.Turns into a fucking time bomb." I said smiling to myself remembering her first meeting with Natasha.

"And you listen to her? I mean you handle her tantrums? I thought you hated the drama women bring up to our lives." Sachin said.

" Well... I was wrong. Yeah she does bring drama to my life but I don't know I can't quite point out the feeling. I handle her tantrums because it feels incomplete without her." I said shrugging.

"You are soo fucking whipped man!" Arjun said entering with Priya beside him who was blushing too much.

I guess she heard it!

She sat beside me and Arjun sat on the armrest of the couch.
"I never knew i would come to see the day when Dhruvv Arora gets whipped!" Rohit said dramtically.

"You just said that I bring drama to your life." Priya said fake glaring at me. I knew she was trying to hide her blush.

She looks so cute!

I just swung my arm around her shoulder and moved her closer to me.

"You do... But I am not complaining now. Am i?" I said with a smile and kissed the side of her head.

She smiled and said "You can't complain. You know you have no other choice." She said kissing my cheek.

"Oh my my.... Stop right there. We don't want it getting any more intense!" Piped in Arjun.

And I looked across the room and saw Sahil standing there with arms crossed and looking really really sad while looking at us.

"You guys continue. I'll be back." I said distracted and walked towards sahil.

I went out and saw Sahil playing with a ring. I kept a hand on his shoulder and he turned around and I saw his eyes were
Glossy?

The same ring! The same fucking ring!

"Sahil.... Do you mind if I ask you something?" I asked him.
Because i wanted to know why did he still has that freaking ring after knowing she is married to me.

"Dhruvv...I know what are you thinking. Don't worry I can't steal her away from you. It is just that... Today when I saw her in your arms I just wanted to go back to time and make everything right. Because how much ever I fool myself by saying she doesn't affect me. She does. And I am sorry. But i can't help it. But that doesn't mean I would come between you two." He said giving a sad smile.

I felt a bit awkward because I was having this talk with my Wife's ex-boyfriend.

"Moreover she would never allow me to come between you two. I know for a fact that she is in love with you and you my dear friend are one lucky man to have her love." He said chuckling.

What? Love?

I wanted to soo badly squeal and run over everywhere in happiness.
But wait?
Why was I happy?
Do I love her?

I was brought out of my thoughts when Sahil said
"Dhruvv... She is one gem of a person. Now that Khatri is back. You need to stay by her side. He is one manipulative bastard. Because if you lose her this time she won't come back." He said patting my shoulder and left.

Huh?
Does everyone know what is up with Khatri and Priya?
Except me ofcourse!

I need answers!