Damn you Priya!

Dhruvv Arora

I just took the van's number from Sarah and left for the police station.
Rohit and Arjun were going to talk to Private investigator of their company.

Sahil was driving because I was not in the right state of my mind.

Why would someone kidnap her?

What if something happens to her?

No!
No!

She is going to come back to me and then fight with me like she does everyday.

She is not going anywhere!

We went to the police station and they said they would track down the person to whom the van belongs to and then inform us.
.
.
.
When I entered the living room I saw Sarah sitting on the couch with her head held in both her hands and crying hysterically.
Then I looked at Priya's mom & dad they did not even had a ounce of regret, worry on their face.

Sachin sat beside Sarah and was consolling her.

Honestly speaking, I felt useless!

What kind of a husband am I?

"Sarah stop crying. She is not worth your tears. You have your cocktail party, go & get ready for that." Said Arya flipping her hair.

Heartless!

I was going to speak up when Sarah said
" Not worth of my tears!" She said and laughed sarcastically.

"If anything then you guys are not worth her love. None of you are. Everyone failed to understand her. And you Dhruvv... She is your wife. Atleast you could've trusted her. But No! You had to stand there like a statue listening to everything." She said getting up from the sofa and standing before me pointing her index finger towards me.

She was very furious.
She is always calm & collected in every situation but today she was very very angry.

She moved towards Priya's dad and said "It was your duty to protect her. You failed. It was your duty to support her. You failed. Only If you people would've talked to her you guys would come to know that the pictures Khatri was showing were clicked when he fuckinng kidnapped Priya!" Sarah said raising her voice.

Khatri kidnapped Priya?

She turned towards me & said "And you the almighty Dhruvv Arora. After getting married to you, She was your responsibilty. Even you failed to protect her. You could've held her hand and stopped her from running away. But you didn't! She was protecting each one of you but no one protected her!" She said looking at everybody.

She sobbed and sat on the sofa again with a defeated expression.

"What do you mean by Khatri kidnapped her?" I asked puzzled.

"It is not my place to tell." She said looking at me.

"No Sarah, I've had enough of secrets now. I need to know each & everything.
Why was she sacred of Khatri?
What is it that happened in her past which she thinks is very disgusting?" I asked her.

She just took a deep breath and said
"The abortion reports were fake." She said.

"How do you know that?" I asked her.

"Because she is a fucking virgin. She never had an abortion. It was me. She just took it all on her. She changed the personal details on the abortion reports. Because she had contacts, she was studying in the same hospital." She said looking down.

"WHAT?" Me and Mom both screamed. I looked at Sachin and he sat there frozen.

"When I was 19, I was invited to one of mg friends birthday party. It was a teenage party. So drinks, drugs was normal. But I never had alchohol until I was 21. I swear. But that night someone spiked my cold drink. I was been drugged . The next morning I woke beside Vijay naked. I thought may be It wasn't cold drink and I actually drank alchohol so I did it when I was not in my senses. I just ran away from there." She said & hiccuped.

Sachin rubbed her back and said "Nobody would judge you. Continue."

"I...i got pregnant. After 2 months i came to know that I was pregnant. Priya already knew about the night. But I told her that i had drinks and had sex when i was not in my senses. Ofcourse she got mad when she heard I was pregnant. But she was more mad when I told her I wanted to abort it. She even said that she would handle the baby until I complete my education. Can you believe it? She was ready to give up everything for that baby!" She said looking at me.
And I was shocked would be an understatement.

She is full of Surprises!

"I decided I would abort it and she booked an appointment in the hospital she was studying. She managed to not mention my name anywhere. But what I didn't know was to protect my dignity she kept hers at stake." She said shaking her head disappointedly.

Damn you Priya!

"Khatri blackmailed me a month before that if I do not give him 50 millions he would bring out the truth. He had our sex taped." She said and her head hung low.

I wanted to kill him!

"But Priya got to know about it & then he blackmailed her that if she would tell anybody including You & Sachin then he wouldn't think twice before harming you people. She did not want it. So she took out all her savings, sold the apartment she owned and withdrew some money from your account and gave it to him."
Sarah said.

That means, the day I got pictures of her giving money to Khatri it was because he blackmailed her!

I am angry at myself now!

You should be.

I questioned her loyalty.

I just closed my eyes and a tear slipped down.
I am sorry Priya.

Only if you were here!

"Even now, i am very sure it is Vijay who kidnapped her. He was threatning her if she didn't go with him then he would show my tape to everyone with reports which would bring problems in me getting married. But Priya always stood before me to protect me from him. It is all my fault!" She said continuously crying.

But she said that Khatri kidnapped Priya before too!

When was that?

I can't just sit her like this waiting for police. I have to do something.

Just then Arjun entered and said "The investigator has got his location, Dhruvv. Let's leave."
I instantly got up from my seat and walked out.
"Even I'll come." Sachin said.

"No.. Stay with her. She needs you and inform the police about the location." I said and left with Rohit, Arjun & Sahil.