So We've Finally Finished Altered Destinies

If you're reading this it means after literally 6 years, we have finally finished Gods and Demigods Reads Altered Destinies. And you might be wondering, what's next?

Well I think the answer is obvious. We can't just end now. Well not yet anyways. We have to finish the story right? But the story isn't finished. We've only written Part 1. Now... we must write part 2. Intertwined Destinies. Yes. It's happening. Here it is now: https://www.wattpad.com/story/249981084-gods-and-demigods-read-intertwined-destinies

Hopefully it won't take 6 more years for me to write. 

After I finish Intertwined Destinies that will be IT for the Gods and Demigods read type stories. I will have fulfilled my goals and my mission of completing not only Altered Destinies and Queen's Champion but also Intertwined Destinies. And then what?

Well, and then hopefully I can write some more original Percy Jackson fanfiction. Heck why limit it to Percy Jackson? It's been 6 years, clearly I've grown with different tastes and such. I am far more than just a Percy Jackson fan, though I know most of you are here because of Percy Jackson. Hopefully no matter where we go we can continue this adventure and see where it takes us. I have an idea that I think you guys will enjoy if I can make it a reality. It's an original PJO fanfiction that I have not released yet and has a very interesting concept behind it. It is very Anaklusmos inspired, sort of. Has nothing to do with him, but it's still something that I think you all would like. I can't say much about it right now, but I'll let you guys know. 

Until then, we have a series to finish. And we will. 19 chapters to go.