Chapter 15: Battle of the Labyrinth

A/N: I guess good things really do come to those who wait

Everyone left the throne room to get some fresh air and stretch their legs. They needed a small break before returning to their seats to continue the book. Percy agreed to continue the story.

Chapter 15: Battle of the Labyrinth

  After leaving the arena, Rachel led them for another two hours through the Labyrinth until they came to a pair of doors emblazoned with a delta symbol. Voices could be heard behind the doors making the four girls pull out their weapons.

"Finally some action," Ares mumbled.

Percy on the other hand recognized the voice and narrowed his eyes. He walked forward and kicked the doors open to find Daedalus being cornered by a half-dozen undead warriors being commanded by a ghostly figure.

"Minos." Percy growled at the ghost.

Hades groaned at the name. Minos was a very troublesome spirit who was always up to no good. Hades didn't like him one bit.

The ghostly figure of Minos smiled smugly in Percy's direction, "Ah yes, Hades' little pet, how nice of you to join us."

"Why are you here?" Percy growled.

Minos grinned, "Just catching up with my old employee Daedalus here but since you've decided to interrupt me I think I will enjoy watching you die almost as much as I will watching Daedalus here get dragged down to the Tartarus."

"I will see to that Minos gets punished for this," Hades said. "He will not be seeing the light of day for a while."

Percy's face hardened, "I don't know how you got out of punishment but I will make sure you spend the rest of eternity regretting it."