"Look who it is a girl who thinks she is the hot beta's mate" that choking voice echoed behind me followed by an ugly witch's laughter.

I turned to spot Macy and her supporters. These bitches really need more then just a thousand push-ups.

"Isn't that plastic face, ugly rat squeaking somewhere." I mimicked her. Or tried to. One of the girls laughed but earning a glare from her leader shut her right up.

"Look I don't want to create a scene " she said. As if she isn't a attention seeking bitch.

"Oh so what do you want instead slut" unlike Avy I have a tendency to lose my calm in front of people I wish I could kill.

'Rip her' my wolf commented. 'She called OUR mate hot he is our hot mate and she is not allowed to call him hot.'

I agreed with her but tried to push her processive butt back. Avy has trusted me on this. My friend, my sister and my Luna has trusted me on this and I can not ruin everything just because of my processive and crazy a** for my mate like that.

"I just want you to leave him alone he is such a hottie and you are such loser " she really is inviting me to kill her as she checked her nails size of a witch. Is she trying to warn me or is she thinking of clipping her nails I don't know.

"And besides I am much more better for him." She strolled towards me as I could practically sense smoke piping out of my ears.

That's enough. In a second I had her hanging in the air. Choking. Well what can I say her weight and height made it so easy to kill her stupid self.

"Would you also like a ride to hell?" I questioned her so called followers who had terrified expression painted on their ugly faces. They nodded instantly.

"Then scram" with that they turned in dust. "Now what do we have here" I moved my glaze to the bitch. Her nails were clawing my hand but I cared less. Her face turned pink another minute and she dies. That thought alone made me and my wolf happy.

If only I didn't realize that she is an important part of the plan.

"Fuck" I caused as I let her go. She thumbed on the ground gasping for air in the process her beads necklace broke and all of the green round beads scattered. Damn it.

"You.... b-bitch" Macy heaved painfully. The nerve of this wolf. She really is digging her own grave. I turned to her and slapped her cheek hard.

Before she could say anything I slapped her other cheek as well. My face would have been red with anger as she tried to cower away.

I sat half way in front of her looking straight into her disgusting hazel eyes.

"Look Macy I can kill you in a heartbeat but I won't because I don't want your dirty and slutty blood on my hand so I would appreciate if you don't give me a reason to " I threatened her.

"You will regret this" she spat. I tusked as I stood. "I will make him mine and kick your pathetic ass out of this pack then mate with Eric-"

That is all she managed to say before I got a fist full of her hair and punched her face. My wolf surfaced as I clawed her face. Hearing her scream satisfied me as I let her get out of my grip. Before I could tackle her to the ground someone held me back.

I tried to get free and growled in frustration. I could feel my canines extended and my eyes glowing. She is so dead how dare she talk like that about MY MATE. MY ERIC. MINE.

Macy stood before me looking pale and limb as blood oozed from her face. I wish she was a human so it would have leaved a scar or I injured her face using silver.

I growled again in warning to the person holding me. I was seconds away from shifting fully.

"Get lost if you want to live" a deep manly voice commanded the witch in front of me. I struggled again as my wolf only wanted blood. I growled again as Macy limbed away inside the hospital.

"Calm down love" Eric whispered softly. "She is gone now." That was the problem. She got away again and Eric held me back. Again.

I thrashed in his arm again but he maintained a tight grip. Knowing it was useless I gave in. Letting my body fall limb as I leaned in towards him. His tall frame towering on my short frame as I inhaled his intoxicated scent.

My wolf calmed giving back my control as I closed my eyes. Turning towards my mates chest felling his heart beating in a calming rhythm.

"What was that all about my angry bird" I rolled my eyes. Yup he calls me that. A great nickname for your name.

"She is a bitch" I complained like a child looking in his gorgeous orbs. "Tell me something I don't know" he replied. As he kissed my forehead.

"I so want to kill her if you haven't stopped me then we all would have been happily planning her funeral " I pouted.

'What a great riddance that have been.' My wolf commented.

He chuckled as he kissed me. "I know and what a great riddance that would be" he said as if he could hear my wolf. My eyes widened.

"Can you hear my wolf because she said the same thing" he looked surprised at first then gave me one of his sexy mischievous smirk that I hate and love at the same time.

"Eric?" he hummed in response as I could feel his chest vibrating. "How did you know I was going to kill that pesky nuisance?" I looked up at him. He exhaled as he lifted my chin.

"I missed you and I had finished my work so I thought of-" I laughed cutting him off. He was a bit confused before a sweet smile crept up on his lips.

"You look beautiful when you smile " he said as I could feel my cheeks heating up not missing a hint of pink on Eric's cheeks.

"Bri can I ask you something" his voice had a hint of nervousness in it.

"Yes?" My reply came out more like a question.

"Will you go out with me on a date" he said as his heart beated furiously inside his rib cage. That question really did caught me off guard.

I stared at him like I have seen a ghost sure thing we are mates we sleep in the same room and we even use the same bathroom but....

HE ASKED ME FOR A DATE.

I could feel my heart jumping as I tried to speak more like form words.

Eric is not helping at all as he waited peacefully for my answer I could see beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

As I tried and I repeat TRIED to give him a reply I received a mind link from Avy.

'Plan B' two words just two words from her made me run away from my mate.

I am sorry Eric but Avy is my priority right now.

○○●○○○●○○●○○
Hey guys I hope that you really do enjoy this chapter. I know it is not that good even I cringed while writing some of the lines.

Anywho please don't forget to vote comment (because it will help me write it better next time) and share.

I hope you have a wonderful day, evening or night.

Bye.