Chapter 31

"So you mean to tell me that Izzy was a fragment?" A confused Alpha asked as he eyed a mass of fur licking it's bowl clean.

"Umm hmm," his mate replied with a small smile.

"And that thing is not actually a pup?" He questioned as he pointed towards the pup who walked towards him. It rubbed its head on his feet before changing the direction towards Avy.

"I don't believe it," he commented. "Avy you can tell me the truth, no matter how hard it is I will tolerate it, anything but this crazy talks." He gestured as his muscles tightened, hinting frustration.

"Ah, how do I explain it to you." Luna Avy thought out as she patted the pups head.

"Listen Zander, I-" Her voice was cut as the pup winched. "Alright." She said as her attention diverted to the pup. She walked towards the door letting the pup out.

"Urhm" Zander cleared his throat to get her attention. "Oh right, explaining... umm I honestly don't have any prove to give you, Zander, but when the time is right everything will make sense." She walked towards him.

"Our past, my past, the pain and the suffering all came for a reason, it is like a repeating cycle of each generation without much of a skip" she drew a small circle in an attempt to explain her mate.

"That pup is not your normal wolf pup, it has been here for generations, it is the reason why we exists kinda," she tried as her mate seemed agitated. Her hands intertwined around his neck as she sat on his lap, his wolf believed it however, he seemed doubtful. His wolf was strong and wise, however, his only wisdom would be overseen infornt of her. He was no different, however, tye story seemed to far fetched form him.

"Honey, I know it's hard to understand and all, even I was bewildered when i got to know this but remember-" her voice got cut as he muscles tensed. He felt her change as he held her closer.

"Hey, it okay, am here" he whispered as she looked up.

"Izzy," she gasped, "Zander Izzy is in trouble," she mentioned as they got up.

His wolf stirred as he felt a sudden sense of fear. He could feel Izzy in danger as Avy rushed out. Without a word he followed suit.

A sudden growl left his throat as he felt a part of him getting ripped.

"No no no," Avy chanted as she ran towards the field, behind her, her mate had shifted his shredded clothes flew behind him as his heavy paws thumped the ground. He stopped Infront of her, giving her a warning to stop.

"Zander you don't understand," she tried as he snarled at her. His nose flared in warning towards her as she took a step back, indicating her decision to stay.

His eyes softened before he ran ahead, leaving her standing behind.

A sharp pain struck her as she squeezed her chest falling back.

"No," she trembled, her palms formed a fist as she punched the ground. The soil became compacted as it took the shape of her fist.

"Sorry Zander, I will make it up to you." She whispered she got up.

She felt another pain through her veins making her yell in pain.

"Like hell, I would let you have it" she cursed as she huffed, before taking yhe route Zander took.

A hint of white aura surrounded her as she ran. Her breathing became shallow as she tried to suppress her pain.

She groaned as she held a tree for support. Beads of sweat rolled down her cheeks.

She could hear a growl in a distance as she closed her eyes.

"No Zander."  her voice sounded raspy, she tried to get up.