She's Here! [1]

*unedited*
                           Izuku Midoriya:

A new school. In a new city.
I've been used to this same routine for years now.
My father... was always making bad decisions I don't think he really cared about me and Mom.. but they still affected us. He is like a annoying parasite. I don't feel like I have a special relationship or emotion towards him anymore. But Mom.. she was my best friend.. sounds pitiful but it's true. She past away last year making my first year of high school even harder. I guess all our issues wore her out really badly...

Maybe I can forget the past and look forward!

                            ...yeah let's hope...

                                      ~~~

After I got ready I looked in the mirror. My hair seemed a bit off place but.. what can you do

"Off we go!" I yelled to myself as I walked out the door following the yellow brick road to a new school!

Standing right out the door for my new classroom seems a bit.. overwhelming now that I'm standing in front of it. I gently knock.. waiting a few seconds..

                              three.. two.. one..

"SLAM" the door was opened by a.. a ball? faster than I could gobble up a candy bar I already heard murmurs.
"She's Here!" I voice snickered a yellow haired male with a back lightning bolt on it to be specific. I couldn't help but flinch in fright. I scanned the room quickly looking at my new classmates as it was filled with quiet air.
Among the silence a sigh was heard. The yellow ball moves. " Welcome to UA High Miss Midoriya" was said in a sad, deep tone. "Please take a seat behind Bakugo and in-font of Mineta" the ball said pointing towards a ash blond male and a...uhhh... graped haired male...

I smile awkwardly and nod at the yellow floof ball and to the two males I'm going to sit in between of.
The ash blond shot a glare at my face making me shiver while to graped haired uhh... child smiled at me making me cringe..

I sit immediately look out the window.  Murmurs keeps filling in the room.

                              I wanted to trow up.

The ball rang mostly everyone walked out the class room. I stood from my seat as my brain stared blankly out the window again trying to think of what to do next.
A sigh slipped out my mouth.  But then-
"Hey there! I'm Mina Ashido! Call me Mina! This is Toru, Jiro, and Momo!" said a pink skinned girl or I should say Mina. She scared me with how enthusiastic she was but it lifted a bit of my uneasiness away.
"N-nice to meet you all" I smile as she quick gave me a hug.
"Your so pretty! Do you mind if I call you Izuku?"
"A-ah.. thank you! and go ahead!" her attitude lightened up my mood bit by bit! How did she know my name?
"Jeez leave her alone you going to scare her away" said the short haired girl Jiro.
"No no it's alright I don't mind!" I said after her giving a smile.
"You see Jiro she likes me!" said Mina
I let a slight giggle out Mina's silliness was truly amazing.
"Come on Bakubro just come with us!" whined a red haired boy with spiky.

Me being preoccupied with the greeting of the girls I didn't even notice my front neighbor.
"That's Bakugo and Kirishima!" said Mina.
"Keep your mouth such pink face!" growled the blonde.
" Bakubro don't be mean! Hello I'm Eijiro Kirishima! It's a pleasure to meet you!" he has the same energy as Mina to be honest.
"Ah! Same here!" I said smiling as our conversation deepened.

                                      ~~~

The bell rang again after we all introduced ourselves a bit more.

Sigh"we are gonna be late!" said Mina whining
"I'm sorry you wasted your time greeting me that you didn't have time to take a short break!" I apologized

"It's not like you forced us to greet you silly!" Said Mina as she grabbed my hand "let's go to our next class!"
I nodded as I grabbed my bag. Mina pulled me out the class room as the Kirishima and Bakugo followed behind.
I turn to hear the little petty argument between them. The blonde looked at me as I looked at him. The first time we made eye contact to be exact.

                                 doki doki

I turned back around facing forward. as we almost got to our destination.
"Izuku one last thing" said Mina stopping me as the rest of the girls looked at me I think I also felt the guys eyes behind me.
"Welcome to UA High!" said the four girls with big smiles

A smile came from my mouth
"Glad to be here" I replied smiling back

            I think I will kinda enjoy being here...

-author chan :3
hehe, hello again uwu.
This is me wanting to rewrite this story from the beginning to a END.
also I'm deleting the other chapters because ew..
working on the new chapter now.
tbc... uwu