"Fine I'll wait till we are in the hotel." He say moving his arm around my waist and holds me. I smile and lay my head against his chest and take my glasses off being completely blind. "Crap. I forgot my contacts at home. Oh well guess I'm stuck with glasses." I say rubbing my eyes. "You look better with glasses though love. You sleepy?" He asks holding me. "Yeah I tired." I say yawning and stretch. "Rest love. I'm not going anywhere." He says holding me. I nod and close my eyes and fall asleep waiting for our flight.

Two hours go by and I get woken up by James saying our flights getting ready to be called. I wake up and yawn stretching and put my glasses on and grab my purse and carry on bag and go with James as our flight gets called. We scan our tickets and board our flight and take our seats. James sits near the window which I'm fine with and I sit near the isle. We take off and get the all clear to be on our phones if we are on airplane mode. I put on my headphones and put on some music to listen to. James smiles and watches me holding my hand and looks out the window. I listen to my music holding his hand and scroll through Instagram and then respond to my coworkers emails about work. Another two hours go by and we land in Orlando Florida.

I take my head phones off and put them away and grab my bags and leave with James as we make our way to our rental car. Once we got our rental car James drives us to the hotel we were staying at. James parks and makes me stay in the car as he goes and check in. I sit in the car and see him come out. "Kay lets get our stuff and head to our room." He says putting a pass on the car and goes to get our stuff. I smile and get out and grab my bag and head inside with him and go to our room. James opens it and walks in and sets our stuff near the door. "This is beautiful." I say walking to the window. "It is." He says walking up behind me and holds me. I giggle and lay against him softly. James and I are staying at "The Waldorf Historia" I'm Disney property for our honeymoon which universal brought us down because off James. "Wanna unpack and head to the pool?" He asks me. "Yeah sure." I say grabbing my stuff and going to the bedroom and put our clothes away. "How many days do we have for free days?" I ask him pulling out my bathing suit and put the rest of my clothes away.

"The first two days are free for us." He says pulling out his swim suit and does the same as me. I unbutton my shirt and slip it off then take my jeans off leaving me on my lacy purple bra and matching panties. "Wow." I hear James say causing me to look up. "What?" I ask looking at him confused. "You. Your so beautiful." He says looking at me. I blush and look down getting my bikini ready. James smiles and takes his shirt off. "Can you tie me?" I ask him already changed into my bikini and hold my top up. "Sure. Your quick at changing." He says tying me. "Perks of being a dancer." I say going to get my cover up and throw it on. James smiles and changes. "Let's go." He says grabbing my hand and the room key. I go with him and find us seats and put our stuff down. James takes his shirt off and smiles at me. I take my cover off and get ready to take my glasses off. "Your going to have to help me into the pool cause I won't be able to see when I take my glasses off." I tell him. "I will love." He says looking at me. I take my glasses off and become completely blind.

James picks me up and throws me over his shoulders causing me to giggle and squeal. "James! Put me down." I say giggling and hold him. "You asked for help love so I'm helping you." He says getting into the water and sets me on my feet. "Oh god it's cold. I really need to get contacts." I say shivering. "After this we will." He says. "Okay. Love get me my glasses please I really want to see." I say. James gets my glasses and puts them on me. "Yay I can see." I say looking around and swim over to him. "Hello love." He says grabbing my waist and holds me against him. "Hehe hi." I say holding onto him. "You are super adorable you know that right? Even with those glasses and that swim suit." He says smiling. "Oh stop it." I say blushing and get out of his grip and swim away from him being careful to not get my glasses wet. James and I swim around a bit but get hungry and decide to get out and go get me contacts and go get some food.