Twenty Two

After my shower, I put on my dress and am forced into my desk chair while Ophelia is doing my makeup.

Once she's done, she places a mirror in my hands and I look at my face.

"Wow." Is all I can say.

"I know, right? You look amazing." She plants a kiss on the top of my head.

She puts on her dress and does her own makeup while I get my hair in order.

Fun fact about healing powers: apparently being able to grow back limbs also applies to hair. So my hair grows back quickly if I want it to. I straighten it and slick my (H/C) hair back using quite a bit of gel. Once my hair is done, I walk out of the bathroom and stop dead in my tracks when I see Ophelia standing there in her gold dress.

"Holy shit." I exclaim and Ophelia blushes.

"Now you're the creepy one."

"What? I'm not allowed to admire how beautiful my girlfriend is?" I mocked her.

"Oh shut up." She smiled at me.

"Make me." I teased.

"Is that a challenge?" She asked.

"I don't know, is it?" I teased.

She looked at me before charging, pushing me onto the bed.

"Stop it!" I yelled between giggles. "You're gonna mess up my makeup!"

She supported herself on her hands and looked down at me.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, darling." I beamed up at her and pecked her lips.

There was a knock at the door and I wiggled out from under her and ran to open it.

"Hey!" I greeted Peter and MJ and gestured for them to come in.

"This place is pretty nice." MJ said, walking into my room.

"It's amazing." Peter has been here countless times but he never ceases to amaze me with how easily impressed he is.

"You look so good!" Ophelia says to MJ.

"Thank you." MJ smiled.

"When I complimented you, you said you didn't need my validation?" Peter whined.

"That's because you're a man." I informed him with a smirk. "Just accept that we are better than you."

"And that we look better than you." Ophelia added.

"It's not a competition." Peter said.

"Everything is a competition." Ophelia and MJ said in sync. Peter just rolled his eyes.

We sat around my room, talking and laughing.

Metal-man🍔
Where are you!? The party started twenty minutes ago and I'm pretty sure Pietro is haunting us.

"Our presence is required." I told the group.

We enters the elevator and got off at the floor where the party was happening. We stood in the closed elevator for a moment while I readied myself for what I'm about to walk into.

"Are you ok?" Ophelia squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I responded and opened the elevator doors.

I looked across the sea of people in search of familiar faces. I felt eyes on me but chose to ignore it. My eyes landed on Wanda sitting near the bar, talking/flirting with Vision. I grabbed Ophelia's hand and dragged her across the room, over to Wanda and Vision.