Chapter 1

*The image above is what I imagined as Carla Smith.

Mc POV

Before, I thought that they are my family after my parents died in a car crash. They are the only people who I thought to never abandon me.
But I wrong. They secretly betray me behind my back, working together with my competitor to take down my business.
I pay for a high amount of money to investigate the cause of my parents died and in the end, I found out that the two people who I trusted is the one who killed my parents.
Before I get a chance to get my revenge against them, I got shot in my shoulder and kidnapped to the abandoned warehouse where I see the two of them looked at me with disgust. They told their subordinate to throw me inside the warehouse and tied me up before they set up a fire to the warehouse.
I look at their face.
I surely remember my killer face when they killed me in the fire.
I will come again and get my revenge on those who I hate.

I feel a harsh slap on my face. I touch the area that the b***h in front of me slapped. I looked down at the petite woman who seems to angry at me.

She seems to want to slap me again when I caught her hand before pushing her to the floor and kick her. I never have a weak spot for everyone who against me no matter what the gender is.

The women scream is the only sound in this unfamiliar mansion. The servants stood far away from where I kick this b***h. Even when the woman called for help, they just remain motionless.

When I have done vent my frustration on the woman, I sit down in the sofa and take a sip of the teas on the coffee table.

The woman dragged her weak body to where I am sitting now. She sobs while clinging to my legs about her mistakes in chosen to left this body original soul to another man.

And Yes. This body that I occupied is not my original body. The original soul already passed away because of grievances he has towards his ex-girlfriend who left him for another man. And this woman is the ex-girlfriend, Carla Smith the daughter of small factory owners, Mr Richard Smith.

Carla Smith is a greedy woman who sold her body to multiple wealthy man to get everything she wants which is money. The original soul never knew until his last breath that his ex-girlfriend is a s**t who long lost her virgin to her biological father.

I let out a tired sigh when thought I about the original soul life. He's never exposed to the side of the cruel world where everything is about money. Money can buy everything including love. For example, this woman here.

"Ba...be (sobs) I...m sorry... For...give... Me...." Carla begged me to forgive her. Only by her touch, I feel disgusted by this woman act in front of me.

"Throw her out and file a lawsuit against Smith," I told the man in a black suit who is this original faithful butler, Edgar.

Edgar calls the bodyguard to throw Carla out of the mansion before he does his jobs to file a lawsuit against that woman family business.

I went upstairs according to the original soul memory and find my room. I take off my shoes and jumps on the bed, looking at the ceiling I amazed at how I can reborn again. Heaven pities me and gets me a chance to get my revenge.

Maybe because of tiredness, I fell asleep without knowing.