Arc 1.1-1.3: Terminal Supermarket

Magsimula sa umpisa

【Wealthy Woman Will Pay A Lot To Try And Have A Child 136XXXXXXXX】

【Is LS a fool? This is the ladies toilet】

【Very good, you've succeeded in attracting my attention】

Someone had even written an entire song about a hero, and it dripped with vague bitterness...

Xiao Lan pinched himself; there was no reaction. He tried to push the door open; it didn't budge. Now that was unscientific — since when were public restroom doors so high quality?

Looking out through the door seam, he didn't see any traces of other people either.

Xiao Lan looked around. The light in this toilet booth was dim and flickered occasionally. Wide patches of mold covered the walls, and the floor was dusty and had also collected water; it seemed as if the toilet hadn't been used in a very long time.

However, what was even more frightening... was that Xiao Lan's backpack was missing!

It wasn't just his bag, but also the discounted, unsold bentos, his scant cash of fifteen dollars and three cents that remained, as well as his personal bike — a who-knows-how-many-hand Mr Bicycle from the last century.

Right now, he was only left with his lousy hand phone that even needed to be stuck together with scotch tape, and... his clothes and shoes that weren't even worth 100 dollars in total.

"All my belongings—" Xiao Lan couldn't help rubbing his face to see if he could rub himself awake from this nightmare.

When you thought you were already broke enough, reality could still give you a grand and cold slap in the face and tell you, "No, you can be even more broke." Who knew if appearing in this strange place was scarier, or the current threat of becoming bankrupt was more deadly.

"Ha..."

All of a sudden, there was hoarse and unpleasant laughter outside the silent cubicle, which was followed by a gloomy and icy wind which whistled past Xiao Lan's ears and made him feel extremely uneasy.

Xiao Lan abruptly raised his head. He had confirmed earlier that there clearly hadn't been anyone outside.

Suddenly, a row of words appeared unscientifically out of nowhere before Xiao Lan's eyes:

【You're so broke it makes Zhang Dong happy that there's finally someone even more broke than him in the world. As such, he has decided to give you a chance】

【Triggered a hidden side task: Freeloader】

【Task explanation: Reach out to the lucky people outside to borrow a tissue】

【Task reward: Random skill *1, Zhang Dong's gift *1】

【Tip: A hidden side task is extremely rare. The above-mentioned task cannot be abandoned. Task failure means forever never leaving the current space】

This was the pace of being trapped in the toilet to be trash forever after failing!

What a hardcore opportunity.

Xiao Lan didn't know whether he should curse or not.

After Xiao Lan tried opening the door and failed, then verified that climbing the walls didn't work either, he finally accepted his fate. Wasn't it just finding someone to borrow tissue from in a strange toilet?!

And it was even a goddamn ladies toilet...

But who was Zhang Dong ah?

.