Chapter 12

You woke up at around dusk, looking at the alarm clock seeing it was around 6:00am, you figured that you might as well get up, and get the the airport, figuring you'll find a way to get on the plane and get as far away as possible from here. Getting up, and going to the bathroom, walking to the toilet, and doing your business you look in the mirror. Seeing scratches, cuts, dirt, and twigs in your hair, you looked like a disaster. Pulling out all the twigs, and taking off your clothes, you cleaned off the clothes a bit, and put them on the toilet, waiting for the areas you scrubbed clean to dry. You hopped into the shower, and cleaned yourself.
~
About 30 minutes later you shut off the water, stepping out of the shower, and drying off, looking in the mirror, seeing your Y/C hair, Y/c skin, looking a little better you go to the clothes. Investigating it. Feeling your clothes are dry enough, but still damp, you slipped them on anyway, waking out of the bathroom seeing the alarm clock say 6:45am, you ran your fingers through your hair a bit to help with the knots. Biting your lip, feeling a overwhelming sadness take over, sad, depressing thoughts running through your head, shaking your head, deciding now it definitely not the time for that, you get up and walk out the door, to the elevator going back down to the main floor.
~
The elevator dings, indicating that you are now on the main floor, it opens revealing the kind older lady at the front desk. Waking over to her, giving a light smile, " Excuse me mam," she looks up, her eyes bright, and a friendly smile lighting up her face, " Oh yes dear? I hope your stay was as good as expected, is there anything I can help you with?" You smile at her kindness, there's not a lot of people like her around anymore, so meeting one is rather refreshing. " Oh yes, the stay was amazing, thank you for the kindness you've shown me, but I was wondering if you would mind telling me where the closest airport is? If it's not to much trouble." Her smile not leaving her face as she says, " Oh no dear don't fret, it's no trouble at all, I am very happy to hear you've enjoyed your stay! The nearest airport is about a mile or two away north from here, I would drop you off, but I can't leave my post unfortunately." You give a large smile, "
Thank you so much!" She gives a small nod," It's no problem, enjoy the rest of your day." You nod back, " You too!" You walk out and head north.
~
About 2 hours later, you finally found where the airport was, walking in and seeing all the people scattered about, you walk toward the bathroom, on the way you devised a plan, if a lady goes into the bathroom, you might, just might be able to snatch her ticket if she's not careful, yes, I know, a horrible thing to do, but right now you need to get away from here.
Waking to the bathroom, and toward the sink, looking in the mirror seeing all the lady's walking in and out. Eventually most of them clear out, and a younger girl walks in, having a very confident strut, setting her purse over by the wall under a paper towel dispenser, and bumping shoulders with a exiting girl. Scoffing, and snarling at her like she did something wrong, giving a disgusted look, as the lady exits and walkikg toward the mirror, glaring at you, " What are you looking at huh,?" You quickly look back at the mirror, hearing her scoff again," Yeah that's what I thought." She walks over to the stall, closing it, you looked over at her purse against the wall, going towards it acting like you where grabbing a paper towel, you quickly go through the main part, finding the ticket and pocketing it, you quickly get back up, pulling a paper towel, wetting it, and clean your face. Hearing the stall open, and seeing her walk out, you look down, throw the wet paper towel away, and walk out of the bathroom. Walking toward the main area, you pull it out seeing where she was going, the ticket saying " 1 way first class ticket to New York". (Yes I know that's probably not what they say but go with it) shrugging deciding it was far enough away, going toward the sitting area and suddenly feeling your arm being grabbed as you where dragged around a corner, and out a exit, quickly stomping on the persons foot and pulling your arm away, looking up to see who it was, only to see.. that it was Michael....

Okay here's another chapter, I hope you enjoy it, if not then I'm sorry. ;-; I know it's probably a very cringy book so far so bare with me here. Anyway have a nice day
Author~
847 words