Though she looked appealing as usual, Mya noticed she looked ... overworked. Her dark eyes were slightly sunken in, eyelids low. Shoulders rounded and posture slightly hunched. Mya's heart hurt at the sight, knowing Jessie was here from the early hours of dawn.

"Hey Sapphire," Jessie smirked, placing her hands on Mya's waist. Her eyes glimpsed at Mya's chest.

Mya smiled softly, grabbing the tattooed biceps. She could smell Jessie's deodorant and a bit of the dry sweat on her body. "You didn't tell me you had ... a speaker system?"

Jessie scoffed. "You thought we worked in pure silence all the time? I think I would've put my head under a tire years ago if that was the case."

Mya began swaying with Jessie to the soft music. "Did you know I was coming?"

Jessie shrugged. "I saw you on the camera. Decided to have a little fun. Your face was priceless."

Mya's smile grew. "It caught me off guard so you win this time. How was your day?"

"It was ... busy. Really busy actually. Great money was made though, so ... can't complain I guess."

"You look tired," Mya said.

Jessie nodded, blinking very slowly. "I am."

"And you're finished with payroll?"

"Yeah, thankfully. Had everyone go home early as soon as the last car left."

"What if someone comes by and you're not open? I'd hate for them to leave a bad review."

Jessie shrugged. "We're allowed to close early sometimes."

Mya's eye's focused on Jessie's chin dimple and then her throat. "That's true."

"See something you like?" Jessie muttered.

Mya brought her eyes back up to Jessie's. "A few things, actually."

"Me too," Jessie remarked as she slowly leaned into Mya's lips.

Mya knew Jessie was dirty, but she didn't care. Not even a single bit as she pressed her body firmly against Jessie's. Her hands trailing up the biceps to the sides of Jessie's warm neck. She was desperate for this kiss. It was the best getaway and the perfect way to end the night.

Jessie slid her hands down Mya's lower back to cusp the thick round flesh hidden under Mya's dress.

"Come back with me tonight," Mya whispered.

"I think I'd go anywhere with you, Ms. Stone," Jessie teased lightly.

Mya bit her lip. "So is that a yes?"

Jessie nodded, kissing Mya's lips again. The soft music was coming to an end, fading out slowly. Mya was giddy inside. Jessie hadn't spent the night last night or the night before so she was craving the warm and comforting body next to her in bed.

Jessie pulled away, floating close to Mya's face. "I don't think I can say no to you."

I like the sound of that.

"I just have to close out and stop by my place to pick up some clothes," Jessie added.

"I'll meet you at the hotel then?" Mya suggested, knowing Jessie didn't need any distraction when closing the shop down.