Mistake No. 5: We Go Shopping For Rags

DARK STUFF COMIN RIGHT UP

Yeah I'm updating yipee! Well here we have our creepy mysterious incident.

Mystery POV (muahaha I'm evil)

I walked into the 'abandoned' hut. It was actually our meeting-place. He was already waiting for me.
"Ah, there you are. I was wondering. So, have you convinced her yet?"
"Almost, sir, but she's being stubborn."

He slammed his hands on the table. "I TOLD YOU TO CHOOSE ANOTHER OF THEM!" he roared.
"Y-yes sir, but she was the only one gullible enough to be swayed. Her _____ stands in the way of going with them. I'll get her to take me there. It should be be easy, after all none of them know who they really are."

He narrowed his eyebrows. "And why couldn't you have gone with your parents? Your father is one of them after all."
I was desperately trying to cool him down. "They have been suspicious of me from the very start, considering what I'm like you-know-where. However, they think I work only there and not like this."

"Alright, alright. But make sure to let them all think she's one of your 'projects'. If they find out, it will not be good."
"I'm doing all I can, sir." I replied nervously. "I assure you they won't find out."

The shadowy figure grunted. "Don't mess up, boy. Or it will be the end of you."

I gulped. "Yes, sir."
I turned and ran out. I had to find her, FAST.

Luke POV (you thought that was Luke huh? Well you're WRONG)

"Annie!" I called, racing over to her. "I heard you're going to Greece in the summer!"
She looked up, wide-eyed. "Oh yeah, I'm going to Greece. I go every summer since it's my mom's home..."

I smirked. Perfect.
"Lucky... I've never been to Greece. I wish I could go, but even though my dad's family is there I'm not allowed."

Annie looked surprised. "Wow, I never knew Hermes could be so strict. I pity you. Oh WAIT! I could... I'm sure Alyssa wouldn't want to..."

I grinned. I knew all about the 'plus one' rule they had. I pretended to not know, though, just so that the readers could understand (FOURTH WALL BEING BREACHED GET THE DUCT TAPE) Wait, what was I saying? Oh yes, I wanted to not be sus in front of Annie, that's why.  (Among Us reference guys who plays it?)

"What?" I asked, playing along because I wanted to go to Greece for a vacation. (yeah, "for a vacation" more like hang out with her so that u can keep her away from he rest of em)

"Well...one of us is allowed to bring a plus one to Greece. This year it's Alyssa's turn, but she's looking forward to meeting her friends over there." Ah yes, those pesky little 11-year-olds who had been too curious and dense for their own good. They had ended up getting into an accident and didn't want to come back to Manhattan for fear of being targeted. (More OC's coming up soon! Only one of you readers will know who they are...no naming though!) 

"So...would she be willing to give up that privilege?" I asked, slightly worried. If she was still mad at her sister.......
"Don't worry, Alyssa never uses it. Neither do I but I might as well this year. She might be angry at me but...." A pained expression crossed her face. It hurt me to see her hurt. Wait, what? I'm supposed to be toying with her, not falling for her! (comes up to Luke: Say that again. Now. Luke: uh...not falling for her? Me: EXACTLY. Luke: what is- Me: NEVER MIND GOTTA GO BYE!)

I put my hand on her shoulder. "Hey, it's ok. They don't understand what you went through, maybe if you spent some time with her you might become closer."
She smiled. "Thanks, Luke." (OMFG I was thinking of in mlb when Mari said "Thanks, Luka." the irony is making me cry here since both Luke and Luka are the people who try to break the main ship up before it's even canon) 

------------------------------Timeskip----------------------

Alyssa POV

Annabeth came up to me after school. "Hey Al! Wanna go shopping?" She asked in a friendly tone. I found that sus, but hey! at least she didn't call me Lyssie or something because that would have been a nightmare. All my friends call me Al. (This is exactly what I would say if someone tried to make a nickname from my name and it isn't Al) Anyways, I agreed and we went...wait for it...clothes shopping. It isn't that bad, I need to freshen up my wardrobe, take a trip to Justice and get some of those reversible sequin tops and some cat pj's too. 

At Justice, I thought we were going to head to our usual destination, but Annabeth headed to where the crop tops were. 'Well', I thought, 'this can't be too bad, Annabeth wears crops from time to time.' Boy was I wrong. She headed to the BACK of the crop top section, where there was a selection of reeeeeaaaaaaally short shorts, tiny miniskirts, and tops that were basically strapless bras. You know what, let's say all the stuff back there could be counted as rags. And it was baaaaaaaaad that Anna was looking at this stuff because - well - the popular girls wore them. Popular meaning "I'm a one-day date-ditch person". So yeah, that wasn't good. But I didn't want to ruin our sisterhood, because I knew there was no chance Anna would listen to me. I decided to leave the matter alone. The teachers would probably scold her, and she would stop wearing those.

So I stayed silent.

Word Count: 1001 words

I'm not dead as you can see. Hope you enjoyed the chapter (especially the dark stuff it took me a while to think of what to write) 

Comment on who you think the mystery person is! (Hint: It ain't a kid called Luke)

Cya pplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AL OUT!!!