Worried kirishima Ch.6

Kirishimas pov*

I picked him up holding him close. I walked over to his bed and laid him down covering him up with a blanket. I softly pet his head making him purr it was adorable.

After a while I got up and started to walk downstairs to get some food.
"OMG KIRISHIMA" Mina squealed. "What?" I asked looking confused, she started to sniff the air around me. " you smell like bakugo " she giggled "WAIT I DO!" I started to panic hopefully no one else noticed. "Did you and bakugo you know....?" She slightly whispered. My face started eating up tell it was the same color as my hair " NO! absolutely not!" I said. " you face says other wise" she giggled and ran to denki. 'I could never do that to bakugo not while he's in heat and not thinking straight that's wrong' I thought to myself as I grabbed some of the left over food that momo made for me and bakugo.

I walked upstairs and when I got to bakugos room he was sitting up rubbing his eyes. "What do you got there shitty hair" he grumbled out sounding slightly annoyed and tired. " oh just some breakfast for us" I smiled a big toothy smile handing him a plate. I grabbed a chair and we started to eat.

After a long 20 minutes of silence bakugo spoke up. "Kirishima" he said coldly. ' oh shit what did I do' I thought to myself "y-ya bakugo?" I stuttered out. "Did we ..... have sex?" He started at his hands placed in his lap. " no we didn't " I said as calmly as I could. "Good... so what happened" he said starting to fidget with his thumbs. "Do you really want to know?" I asked confused "ya shitty hair I do!" I grumbled again marking me giggle a bit. "Ok.. well.... we were studying in my room and you looked a little weird... you started to crawl towards me but got up and ran to your dorm I followed... then you uh tried to have sex with me.. we almost did I got reall protective when todoroki came in but we stopped before anything happened and we built a nest we went to sleep then uhhhh.. wowthisiswaytoembarrasingtotalkabout" I blurted out the last words really fast shoving my face into my hands. "Oh... thank you.." he looked down again "for what?" I asked "for not leaving me alone.." he sounded sad "I would never leave you alone bro!" I smiled making him chuckle a bit " you don't have to worry I'll always be here for you bro" I stood up and patted his head. "I have to get ready for school now that you are doing better ok?" I said opening the door "yea you don't have to tell me shit head" he throw a shirt at me making me laugh as I walked out the door.

Bakugos pov* (btw bakugo can't go to school yet because he's still in his heat it's just better today)

I woke up checking the time. It said '3:13' about the time kirishima got off. I looked around and saw my nest it was messed up from us laying in it so I got up and started fixing it. I grabbed kirishimas hoodie and it was the one thing that still smelt like him so I started to smell it. It smelt amazing my heat started to arise again. I layer down in the nest picturing kirishima was with me. He started to move his hand to my boner. "Kirishima we can't " I whispered. "It's fine" he said before he started to run my raging boner "ah kiRI~" I moaned out as his hand started to move faster. "Nah~ ah" I moaned again coming closer to the edge. I was snapped out of my thoughts it wasn't enough I needed him. I needed kirishima. I quickly put on a pair of sweat pants and started to walk down the stairs holding onto the wall with one hand and onto my stomach with the other. I was in pain my stomach was hurting I was in need for kirishima I needed him!. I walked as fast as I could which wasn't a lot I heard the dorms door open and a bunch of foot steps I looked at the crowd of people looking for.. there! I spotted red spiky hair poking out of the crowd. I tried to walk to him getting closer and closer. Everyone was looking at me but I didn't care they all sniffed the air I probably smelt like kirishima after what happened the night before our eyes locked and he looked surprised he ran up to me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back smelling in his sweet cinnamon scent. "Bakugo! What are you doing?!?" He asked worriedly " I needed you" I said allowed forgetting about the dumb extras around me. He picked me up bridal style and ran up to my dorm "bakugo you shouldn't be moving around I know your doing better but you are still in heat!" He said angerly but I knew he was just worried he slammed open my door and plopped me on my bed.

_________________________

A/n yep this seems like a good place to stop 😂 I am trying to update faster because I hate reading a book and they don't update everyday but I'm trying and getting a bit of writers block. If you like it please tell me and if you have any ideas it would be great!!

-Anime lover