How does he feel about me? Ch.8

Ahhh I feel so bad for not replying to all the comments telling me to update I didn't get the notification 😭😭
_______________________

Kirishimas pov

I laid there wide awake bakugo sleeping on my chest. My mind kept running in circles couldn't keep my thoughts straight (😏) 'I almost marked him., I can't believe it even crossed my mind! I leaned in.. i don't  think bakugo noticed tho.' Thinking about marking Bakugo made my heart race, having Bakugo all to myself being able to stay like this forever. I looked down to see Bakugo snuggle up into my chest. I reached my hand up and started to pet his head 'that would be amazing.... but I don't know if Bakugo feels the same. Am I a sex partner am I a boyfriend who knows.' I tried to calm my thoughts and fall asleep but all I dreamt about was marking Bakugo.

Bakugos pov*

I woke up laying on kirishimas chest. His hair laying down not spiky as it usually is. 'It makes him look kinda hot- what the fuck are you thinking Bakugo!' I watch him move around a bit tilting his head to the side releasing a bit of pheromones. I take in a deep breath taking in all of his scent. I get a mischievous thought. I slowly lean down and start licking and sucking on kirishimas neck leaving a hickey I sit up looking at my beautiful work and trace it with my finger making him wake up. "Mm" he says sleepy "you like that?" I say with a laugh. "Huh. Wait what did you do?!" He questions as I lean back down and give him another one he let out a quiet sound, it was right beside his scent glands. He rolls us over so he's on top and starts kissing down my chest. Leaving bite marks and hickeys "ah~" I moaned out a bit "you like that?" He says with a mini laugh but seductively. Making my shiver I whine a little bit showing him I'm horny. "I didn't know you liked it that much" he teased "kiri~" I lifted my hips trying to get some kind of friction. He moved his head down and started to pull down my pants. My boner shot straight up the cold air making me whine again. He dipped his head down licking the tip making my twitch. He licked my hard dick a little more before he took it into his mouth. I gripped the blankets every time his teeth would gently scrape across it. I started to Moan louder. His head bobbed faster "kiri I'm about to-" I said just before I came. I laid there for a second letting my high go down before I realized I came into his mouth. I sprung up "omg I'm so sorry!" I yelled before he looked at me swallowed and licked his lip it almost made me hard again.

Kirishimas pov*

After bakugo was ready to stand up again I helped him get a shirt and pants on I just stole one of his shirts and used my sweat pants that he used in his nest (they were untouched) and I helped bakugo downstairs to the lounge. "How was it bakugo" mina said with a wink "SHUT UP PINKY!" He yelled explosions coming out of his hands. "What was it that bad?" She said with a smirk "no it wasn't! It was really good.." he said the last part quieter but that didn't stop mina from hearing it and letting out a squeal "is that a hickey!" I put my hand over my neck 'shit forgot about that'. "Ahh you guys are so cute together!!" She says with glee as I hand bakugo some food.

Time skip to after school (bakugo was allowed to go this time because his heat is over)

Bakugos pov*

Everyone was working on keeping there scents to a minimum so class wasn't unbearable I just wish shitty hair didn't have to suppress his scent it would be heaven if I was allowed to smell that 24/7. We were walking back to the dorms when I decided to pull kirishima aside "give me one of your strongest smelling hoodies!" I demanded. "What why would you want that?" He asked confused "no reason just hate these stupid extras scents" I said annoyed "sure just go into my room and steal any" as he said that I left and went straight to his room, I walked around and looked for a hoodie I picked a few from his closet but none Wof them smelt a lot like him. I looked over to his laundry bin and dug through there I picked up one and smelt it. "Perfect" it was the one he wears after training so it was covered with his cinnamon scent.

Kirishimas pov*

As bakugo stormed up to my room I sat down in the lounge where mina sero and denki were talking. "Hey guys" I said with a huge smile. "Hey kiri" they all said "we were just talking about how denki is crushing over the guy from 1b" mina giggles "oh shinso?" Denki blushed at the name. "Ya shinso denki has been simping over him for the past week and he keeps talking about how he wants to steal his hoodies" sero laughed. "When omegas try to surround themselves in the alphas scent doesn't that mean they want to date them?" Jirou chimes in "yep exactly that's why we are trying to get denki to confess to shinso" just as mina finishes bakugo comes storming down in one of my used hoodies and sits next to me (it's large on him so he kinda sinks into it) everyone gets a good whiff of my scent. "Woah bakugo isn't that a little strong" denki slightly plugs his nose to exaggerate how strong the smell is. Bakugo just growles at him iand takes a mini deap breath.

__________________________

Sorry for the constant switches I was trying to make this chapter longer because I haven't posted in a while I tried to add fluff and smut so everyone is happy! I hope you liked it! I couldn't think of a title so that's what you get

-anime lover