Min Yoongi - My Thunder Protector💜

"Ugh! Looks like it's going to rain tonight" your co worker complained looking up at the news as she was drying a coffee mug with a tea towel. You looked up at the tv that hung high in the right hand corner of the café as the weather forecast was on saying that a heavy rain will be tonight and that it may most likely turn into a thunderstorm. "Yeah, looks like it" you responded nervously. You gulped at the news and turned back to cleaning the tables. You'd had always hated thunderstorms as a kid, they always scared the crap out of you.

"Well, let's just hope that it won't be bad tomorrow" your co worker said again as she disappeared into the back. You looked outside to the see the sky turning grey and a lot of dark looking clouds seemed to be rolling in, with that knowledge you quickly finished up the tables and stacking the café chairs and said goodbye to your co-worker who was finishing the closing up and rushed to your car anxious to get home before the storm hit.

It was night when you pulled up in the drive way and got out of the car and proceeded to open the door. As you opened the front door you were automatically hit with a delicious smell in the air. 'Looks like babe's in the kitchen' you thought as you breathed in the smell of food. You placed down your bag and hung up your coat "I'm home" you called out. In a few moments your boyfriend Yoongi came into sight with an apron wrapped around him and a ladle in one of his hands. "Welcome home" he greeted with a smile.

You loved your boyfriend, he was sometimes stubborn and rough around the edges but you knew how much he cared for you and you loved everything about him. He was always amazing at composing and writing music and he's cooking always tasted amazing, much better than your skills but then again cooking wasn't one of your strong points. "How was work?" "Oh, you know the same. Smells amazing, what are we having?" you asked as you walked into the kitchen and stood at your boyfriends side.

"Your favourite, (y/f/d)" he answered "Aww, your so sweet, thank you" you reached up and kissed his cheek "I know" "Do you need help with anything?" he looked at you and raised an eyebrow "And have you burn down you're kitchen? Not happening" "Hey! I'm not that terrible with cooking" you pouted and slapped his arm which only caused him to chuckle "I know, I was just joking" he moved his arm around you waist and pulled you close quickly kissing the top of your head as he stir the food in the pot with his other hand.

"But I've got everything under control. Why don't you head up and have a warm shower. Dinner should be done by the time you come down and while I'm serving it you can put on our show so we can finish watching it" "Ok. Thank you" you quickly kissed his cheek again and ruffled his light coloured hair before heading upstairs to the bathroom. You peeled off your clothes and let the hot water run over your body and felt it was away the work stress you had been feeling today. As you hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around you looked up at the window and see heavy rain drops sliding down the glass plus the heavy down pour of rain could be loudly heard.

You thought back to the news about the thunderstorm and gulped. 'Please don't thunder tonight' you pleaded desperately. Once you changed into some warm pyjamas you headed back down and over to the couch to get Netflix ready. "Dinner is served" Yoongi said as he brought out two plates of your favourite dish and placed them down on the coffee table in front of you. The smell was absolutely mouth-watering, you got up and went into the kitchen to retrieve some drinks. Once you made yourselves comfortable you pressed play on the show and began eating, enjoying each others company.

******A few minutes later*******

You sat back up on the couch, cuddled into your boyfriend who was holding you close and running a hand through your (h/l) hair. It was something he loved doing especially when it was the two of you alone. As you watched the screen you heard a rumble from outside and jumped in response. 'Oh, why?! I asked for it not to!' "You ok?" Yoongi asked as he had felt you jump in his arms "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine" you said snuggling back into him, even though you knew full well that you weren't. Out of the 3 years you and your boyfriend had been together you never actually mentioned to him that you were scared of thunder.