Park Jimin - Robotic Boyfriend Pt 1💜

Boys and Love. They were the two things you always struggled with the most. You didn't know why you were so unlucky in that area, you just were. You had your fair share of crushes growing up but none ever turned into relationships, you were either rejected or they already had someone. You were a bright student in high school and graduated with a high degree in collage, you moved out by the time you were 19 and you had a well paying office job but there was one thing you always wished you could've had...a boyfriend.

You always pictured what it would be like. How would it feel to be wrapped in someone's strong and safe arms, to have someone sit down and listen to your problems and you would do the same for him, to press his soft lips against yours and tell you how much he loves you, someone who would make you laugh and smile. That was the kind of relationship you wanted.

"Hey" a voice came as a pile of folders were dumped in front of you which caused you slightly jump and blink "Your lucky it wasn't the boss that came by, you know how he feels about slacking off" you looked up at the voice and calmed when you saw that it was only your co-worker Jung Kai. He was a tall and lean young man with dark hair and glasses that fitted his strong but young features, he was only a year or 2 younger than you but he was kind and generous. He was one of the most popular guys in the building for his handsome looks.

"Daydreaming again, was she?" came another approaching voice, that belong to your other co-worker Angel. Angel had been your best friend since you first started at the company. You trusted her more than anyone with your secrets. She was a tall, slim and beautiful woman with long slightly curled strawberry blond hair, she was so sweet and caring and she always stuck by you. "What else would she being doing besides work" Kai joked and ruffled your hair.

"Kai, quite it. I'm not a child" you pouted softly re-fixing your hair "We know. But he's not wrong, that daydreaming is going to get you in trouble one day" you rolled your eyes whilst blushing "Anyway, what are these?" "Your clients for the next 2 weeks. Most requests are females and a few are males" Kai answered your question. To briefly sum up what you do, you in fact work for a company that specialises in helping others find their 'soulmates' as your work prefers to address it. Males and females from all gender and race request appointments when they want help find their Mr or Mrs Right.

 Males and females from all gender and race request appointments when they want help find their Mr or Mrs Right

(A/N: This is your office. Everyone at the company has there own that look similar to this. You, Angel and Kai all work on the same floor)

"Wow, there's quite a few here" Angel said picking one of the client files and looking through it "But then again, you are good at your job" "Oh, really?" came an annoying voice that belonged to the Queen Bitch of the company Jessica "If that were the case then she'd be able to find herself her own match" "Maybe she does have a boyfriend. How would you know?" Angel came jumping to your defence "Yeah, Jess. Not everyone needs to wear skimpy clothes that are too small for them to attract someone" Kai crossed his arms glaring at the Queen Bitch.