-Chapter 16-

Third Person POV:

The royal prince had the most sleepless night, worries of how to court his blond-haired love interest filling his thoughts.

Now dawn had come, washing his sleeping form with the sunlight, pouring from the red silk curtains. A yawn escaped him, as he slowly woke up. Techno stretched, a mental imagine of Dream appearing in his mind...he smiled fondly. (What a simp) Now fully awaken and ready to go visit the blond, he got up. Leaving the comfort and warmth of his bed, he threw his clothes on: White button up shirt, black pants, battle boots that ended right below the knee, red cloak. And finally, royal gold crown, adorned with jewels of the finest quality, sitting neatly on his silky pink hair. Now fully dressed he walked downstairs to the dining room. On the table were pastries of all kind, fruits imported from other kingdoms, and many fine dishes and delicacy, that were mouthwatering.

Wilbur and Tommy sat beside each other, whispering about something. While their father, Philza, was discussing with a raven-haired boy, short and hair unkempt.

"Oh, Techno you're finally here." His father exclaimed waving him over. "You remember Skeppy here. You two grew up playing with each other all the time."

"Hi...Skeppy. Long time..." He sighed, the other nodding slowly.

Technoblade and Skeppy had been friends since childhood, the shorter boy's father was a high class noble, and the boy was going to inherited his father's possessions. But Skeppy moved away to another kingdom when they were around the age of ten years old. Afterwards the prince had sworn to not give another his friendship incase they would leave him too.

That was until Dream came...and not only had he taken the prince's friendship...but he took his heart as well...

"Why'd you come back," he asked voice cutting the air like a sharp blade, the raven-haired had suddenly gone silent.

"Uh...Well I missed you and our business over in the kingdom was dealt with," he said, whispering the last part.

"You missed me? You missed me! It's been over ten years, Skeppy!" The pinkette exclaimed, voice raising and becoming louder. Skeppy flinched at the loud noise, even if he was louder most of the time. Techno stood up abruptly, walking away. Silence fell unto the dining room, nobody dared to move.

"I expected that," the boy, Skeppy, sighed. Getting out of his chair, he followed they way Techno had gone, before Phil could stop him. Leaving the king and two younger princes alone, wondering if the two would be alright.

-------------------------

Skeppy rushed after Techno, calling to him to slow down. But the prince sped up instead, leaving the shorter behind. Skeppy glanced around realizing Techno was heading in the garden. A smile crawled its way on his face, he turned a corner, heading a different direction...a shortcut.

He quickly arrived at a window, looking through it he saw his old friend making his way past. "Perfect..." he whispered. Opening the window, he leaped in the special place. Unaware how it had become truly very important to the pinkette. Skeppy jumped in front of the royal, blocking his way. Techno stepped backwards, startled.

"Techy..." Skeppy started, immediately interrupted.

"Don't call me that, Skeppy..." The raven haired boy flashed him a sad face, accompanied with a frown. But Techno didn't pay attention, he kept going his voice slightly muffled with sadness. "What do you want anyway?"

"Techno...I missed you," Skeppy mentioned quietly. He hugged the other, sinking in his warmth. Techno wrapped his arms around the boy, almost in a protective way.

" I missed you too..." He whispered. The silence awkward to Techno, it was different from being with Dream. The quiet with Dream was comfortable, calm, warm...loving. This one was the opposite, stressful, cold...he didn't belong here...not with-

"Techno...?"

"Dre...-"