It was normal for her to hold her cousin's arms or hands but was it really okay??

"Samahir Rehab Khan!! 90287!"
She said to receptionist.

"Wait for 5 minutes. Sir Khalid is in meeting."
Receptionist said and Samahir nodded coming back to Almir.

"Sir is an urgent meeting so we have to wait. "
Samahir said boringly to Almir.

"Its ok! Let's sit somewhere!!"
Almir pinched her cheek and she laughed.

They say at the side bench placed near counter.

Samahir started telling  Almir about one of the pranks she did on Zainab while laughing hard .

___________

" Ok Mr. Khalid see you soon again. Just stay tension less everything will be supervise by our soldiers."
Ali said professionally and stood up.

Looking at him Zain and other soldiers along with Mr. Khalid stood up and shoke hands.

Biding farewell Ali went towards door when a soldier came to open door for him but he signalled him to not bother.

He never liked other's doing his work.

Opening the door he stepped out and headed towards lobby.

Zain along woth other soldiers were behind discussing something  while Ali was examining his Rolex watch.

Just then a familiar laughter hit his ears and within the thousandth part of second he recognized the owner.

He raised head only to get his jaw clenched.

Samahir was laughing while giving HiFi to Almir.

He fisted his fingers when his eyes landed on Samahir's hand which was around Almir's arm.

Almir was sitting straight. He was touching her.

Just then Receptionist called Samahir and saod soenthing to her

Thanking her  Samahir headed in Ali's direction still holding onto Almir.

She was so engrossed in her home that she didnt see him.

Ali inhaled a sharp breath and putting his shades on  he started taking threatening steps towards them and while passing by them Ali bumped in Almir' s shoulder and hit him hardly.

Almir whined but instead of turning around Ali waved his hand in his hair and put his uniform cap on with a smirk and jogged away whistling loudly.

Samahir was not looking at Almir who was whining beside her but her eyes were glued to man going in opposite direction.

He was the uniform king and she knew it!!!

She looked at his back confused yet sulking unable to understand his behaviour.

"What a blind man he was !!"
Almir said rubbing his shoulder.

"Indeed he is!!"
Samahir rolled her eyes and they again started walking but this time she was walking behind Almir woth some space between them.

Her mind was buzzed by Ali's thoughts.

That was his power!!!
He could do whatever he wants by hook or crook.

______________

Mahir was sitting on table with his earphones plugged in.

"There naal !!
Jeena minu tere naal!!
Marna minu tery naal!!"