Chapter 19: Traitor

Start from the beginning

"I want to come to this reunion too!" Spider Man Black ran after them.

"I need to protect Poony-poo astronaut just in case." Sharkie walked off after him.

"Leave it to them to not let us hear the tea." I inwardly roll my eyes. As we waited for them to finish their discussion, we saw many ups and downs in their private talk. At first, we saw them just staring at whoever was talking. They were carefully listening to what each person was saying. After they all talked, they all started to argue a bit and I got a little worried.

"Should we go and calm then down before a full-blown attack happens?" I whisper to Mailman.

"It's fine! Just let them yell it out. It's what they might need." Mailman whispers back.

"Okay." I reluctantly stood still beside him. Turns out, he was right. They calmed down and started talking peacefully. In a few minutes, they were nodding their heads and started to head back towards us.

"So is everything okay?" Harumahs asked hopefully.

"Yes, everything is sorted out now." Iron Man nods.

"But I still don't like Sensei Wu." Sharkie glared at the person he was talking about.

"Shut up." Sensei Wu whacked him with his staff. "This is about Poony-poo astronaut."

"Whatever." Sharkie rolled his eyes.

"So what were you arguing about?" Jay asked.

"Yeah, I think we need to know these things before we stop the war once and for all." I back up Jay.

"Well, it was all a misunderstanding..." Iron Man trailed off.

"I don't think we need to enlighten you with that story." Sensei Wu added.

"Oh, come on!" Jay exclaimed.

"I tell you guys! I was neutral after all." Spider Man Black piped up.

"Please no..." Iron Man begged.

"Too bad." Spider Man Black brushed him off.

~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

Continuing from the last flashback...

"Let's go." Iron Man said, suiting up.

"Where is he?" Sensei Wu asked.

"He's with Savage Oppress." Spider Man Black answered. (A/N: You pronounce it like Suh-vahge Oppress)

"What! That traitor!" Sharkie said.

Everyone suited up and went to Tatooine. That's where they both were.

"Come on!" Sharkie yelled impatiently. "Hurry up!"

"Patience is key." Sensei Wu responded.

"We need to catch that traitor!" Sharkie shouted.

~~~~~~~

Later at Tatooine...

The four members hid when they saw Poony-poo astronaut and Savage Oppress talking peacefully.

"He's a villain! We're supposed to attack him!" Sharkie said.

"That's not wise. Let's just stay here and see what they're talking about." Sensei Wu shook his head.

"I agree with Sensei Wu. Let's spy on them first." Iron Man agreed.

"No!" Sharkie shouted. He ran towards the people they were trying to spy on.

"I'm coming too!" Spider Man Black shouted after him. He followed as soon as he finished shouting.

"Kids..." Sensei Wu huffed.

Sharkie and Spider Man Black got closer and closer to them until they heard their voices.

"...attack the world anymore?" Poony-poo astronaut asked.

"If I don't attack, does that mean I stay in this realm?" Savage Oppress asked.

"Yes. You won't be banished." Poony-poo astronaut nodded.

"Okay, whatever it takes to stay here." Savage Oppress agreed. They turned to each other and shook hands to seal their deal.

"Ohhh..." Spider Man Black said.

"Yeah..." Sharkie added.

"I'm under attack!" Savage Oppress said. He took out his lightsaber and started to attack them.

"Nooo!!!" Iron Man and Sensei Wu ran towards them. Sensei Wu took a tiny tea bag out and threw it at Savage Oppress.

"You promised!" Savage Oppress shouted to Poony-poo astronaut before he was banished. After that, everyone started shouting at each other.

"I made a deal with him! Why didn't you let me handle it?" Poony-poo astronaut asked.

"He was working with us taking Savage Oppress down!" Sharkie shouted.

"You betrayed us!" Iron Man yelled.

"Why were you with him?!" Sensei Wu raised his voice.

Meanwhile, Spider Man Black said, "Meh he attacked even though he said he wasn't. And Poony-poo astronaut didn't betray us."

However, no one heard each other because they were all screaming, shouting, arguing, yelling, and all of those types of things. After everyone finished what they were saying. Two groups headed in two different directions. Iron Man and Sensei Wu to Iron Man's ship. Poony-poo astronaut and Sharkie to Poony-poo astronaut's ship. Spider Man Black just stood there. Watching the Wi-Five fall apart and he couldn't do anything because no one heard him.

At Poony-poo astronaut's ship, Sharkie patted Poony-poo astronaut's shoulder comfortingly.

"It's okay. I'll convince them to let you back in."

At Iron Man's ship, Sensei Wu said, "I'm only with you because I don't like Sharkie."

"Whatever." Iron Man shrugged.

~~~~~~~

Ashe's POV

Present time...

"Wait, hold on..." Jay trailed off. "The person who only went to the other side because they didn't like Sharkie was Sensei?"

"Yes." Sensei Wu answered.

"Looks like you've made a dumb decision." Kai smirked.

"Well I made a dumb decision and you made dumb decisions." Sensei Wu countered.

"Yes, Sensei." Kai said.

"So it was really a misunderstanding." I observed.

"Mhm." everyone agreed.

"We better go stop this war once and for all." Lloyd spoke up since forever. He gestured to his phone where the news was.